Walking

Y/N= Your name (insert name)

F/N= Friend's name (insert name)

Your POV

I got home from work around 3:00pm. I had a pretty good job, with a standard house and a dog and bird. I also had two cats, which always like to tease the bird I named Benson. My dog's name is Maximus and the cats' names are Chloe and Tabitha. I was single and just out of college. Being 20, I knew I had a whole life ahead of me.

As I returned from work one day, I decided to take Maximus for his daily walk, being a Siberian Husky, as soon as I got home. I threw my stuff on the couch and grabbed the leash. I clipped his collar and took him out.

It was a very long walk. I would take him around a local school park and let him play a bit, then continue on throughout the neighborhood. Every once-in-a-while, I'd stop by a friend's house and we'd let our dogs run around in the yard as we sat talking.

After our two stops, I clipped Max's collar once more and headed back home. As I was walking though, a car drove past me. They had their windows down and I could hear the advertisement on the radio. I knew I had to go.

Twenty One Pilots-
Vessel Tour
Get your tickets now at www.ticketmaster.com

It was in my area, and I had been saving up my money for years, hoping to go to one of these tours. Twenty Øne Piløts are my favorite band. I pretty much ran Max all the way home and leapt on my computer, searching for tickets. I searched various websites first, hoping to get them at a lower price than what they normally sold them for.

After two hours of searching, I found two tickets for sale for half price, $40. I jumped at the offer and ended up getting them. I was very happy at this, and turned off my computer after ordering them. I called up my friend who was also a fan of tøp and invited him/her to go.

"Hey, F/N!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey hey hey!"

"So... Guess what I got for $40?"

"Whaaaaat?"

"I may or may not have gotten two tickets..." They waited silently.

"What did you get two tickets for? And for $40?"

"TICKETS TO THE VESSEL TOUR!!!" I screamed as loud as possible.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!" We both sat there screaming through the phone for a minute before we actually spoke.

"Do you want to go? Hopefully I'll get the tickets tomorrow and the show is next Tuesday." 8 days away.

"Of course I wanna come! This is going to be awesome!! Do you think they'll sign my phone case?!" I laughed at their excitement.

"Maybe, hopefully, probably!" We shared one last laugh before I hung up, laying back in my bed.

I couldn't believe it. I was going to go to a twenty øne piløts concert for the first time EVER.

I couldn't wait.