Chapter 19

Draco's POV

"Draco...I don't feel good" she said as we entered the house

"What happened 'Mione? Is there anything wrong?"

"It's just..." before she could finish she ran quickly to the bathroom and locked the door.I sat on the sofa and waited for her.10 minutes passed and she didn't come out.I got worried

"Hermione? Are you okay love" I said knocking on the door.

"Nothing to worry about.I threw up.It happened this morning too.Maybe it's the food,I don't know.I'm a lot better now" she said giving me a weak smile.

"Are you sure ?"

"Yes,I'm alright"

Next morning when I woke up Hermione wasn't next to me.I got up quickly and dressed up,she wasn't feeling alright last night,what if she's sick again.I ran downstairs and started searching for her around the house.Then I heard her,she was on the bathroom.

"Morning" she said smiling as she got out the bathroom.

"Morning??? Hermione we need to go straight to a doctor,you're not okay,you..."

"There's no need to go to a doctor..."

"Yes,there is,look at you..."

"Draco,I'm pregnant"

"You're weaker and...WAIT WHAT? DID YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT? IS IT TRUE?"

"Yes.I wasn't sure at first,but I decided to go a buy a pregnancy test,just to be sure.It's positive" she said smiling.
I couldn't control myself.My whole body had this strange feeling that I never felt.I'm going to be a father.

"Hermione those two last days are the best days on my entire life.First you accept my marriage proposal,then you tell me I'm going to have a father.WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE BABY" I said hugging her.I couldn't even express myself,there were so many emotioms inside me

"Yes,we are" she said with a big smile on her face.

"I'm the happiest man alive,wait until my mother hears that she'll be a grandmother soon"

"I'm sure everyone will be happy to hear this"

Hermione's POV

"Mione we have to go to the doctor.You have to do a ultrasonography I want to see our little baby" he said with a wide smile.He is so excited about the baby

"Alright Draco.We will"

"Congratulations,you're pregnant for almost 5 weeks" said the doctor.
"Thank you" I said with a smile.
I looked at Draco.He was looking at the ultrasound machine,with a wide smile in his face.He was so happy.

"Hermione,this is the best day ever" said Draco after we got home.He gived me a soft kiss and said "Thank you.Thank you for giving me a perfect life.I'm very lucky to have you.I love you so much"

"I love you too.I love you so much"

"Will we tell the others? That we're going to be married and...for the baby"

"Yes.I was thinking to invite them all here tomorrow for lunch and tell them.I'll call Harry & Ginny.You can tell Narcissa,and Luna...well she's not far from here,we can invite her personally"

"Alright" he said kissing my cheek."Tomorrow then"

A/N
ayy a baby is coming x