She shuffled aside and let me enter her bedroom. I just simply throw myself on her bed and watch her slowly come and sit beside me. She seems to keep some distance from me. Is she feeling disgusted by me??.. Gosh that hurts like hell!

"So what's up?", I tried to talk and put my hand on hers to see how will she react.

She flinched a bit and stammered "I'm alright I guess!.."

Yeahhhh!! She definitely doesn't even want me to touch her. So, I can't even touch her now that she knew I have this feeling for her?..

"You feel disgusted with me right?", I just decided to be bold and address the elephant in the room.

She startled a bit before answered quite uncomfortably.

"Wha-what?? N-no! Why should I?", she tried to hold her stare into my eyes but failing miserably.

"Well because now you know the fact that I have feelings for you. You don't even want to go near me right?..", I just answered nonchalantly but really it kills me inside.

She sighed a bit.

"No! It's not like that. You are still my best friend. I love you just the same as before. But this is new to me. I'm not disgusted with you by any means, trust me! I guess it just gonna took some time before..."

"... you can be around me again?", I cut her before she can finish her sentence. Guess it hurts so much that I didn't even think I will experience this situation before.

When she didn't even deny it and just stood there biting her lower lips, I can't help but fall for her even more! What the f is wrong with me?? But how can I be mad at her when she's just there, being sincere and the thought that she still want me in her life kinda soothe my pain a lil bit.

"I have an idea to solve our situation.."

That kinda peek her interest.

"What is it??"

I take a deep breath before throwing out my suggestion. It may sound silly but it's better to try anything than being awkward with her for a longer time right?

"Give me 13 days to be your girlfriend!"

"What??!"

"13 days for you to pretend to be my girlfriend and after that maybe things can just came back to normal as before?.."

She frowned a bit while biting her left thumb indicated that she is thinking hard.

"I can't see how things can be back to normal? And why 13 days?"

"Because if you still remember, 13 days later is my birthday.. and I..."

"...of course I remember!", she suddenly cut me out! Talked about being a good friend as she is and that brought a small smile to my face.

"Yeahhh ok! What I meant is 13 days later is my birthday. So, it's either you will fall for me after our pretend period or you'll still love me as your best friend just as before. Either two is still counted as my birthday present, either I can have you more than a best friend or still have you as my best friend, it still cool right?..", I tried to suggest it as calm as I can. She didn't need to know that I'm freaking out inside.

"I don't know if this will be a good idea or not. But then during our pretend period, people will assume I'm a... lesbian??.."

She said those word slowly as she felt so much painful by just uttering those words. Gosh why did I fall for this homophobe??!

"Humm yeahhh just for 13 days. And after that you can just say it's a phase and you are straight and that you still think it's wrong! Whatever just give me 13 days.."

She thinks about it for awhile before finally released her long breath and look at me.

"What will happen to you at the end of this if I can't like you like that??"

"Well I should move on then.. Maybe you can treat me a nice dinner somewhere to mend my heart? Ya know? You are my best friend after all right?", I tried to joke lightly to mask the pain inside of my heart.

"Aaanddd what if I...hummm... what if I fall for you at the end??..", she asked a bit unsurely.

I felt kinda shocked for her question. So, she still think there's possibility that she might fall for me??.. Wow!

"That.. I don't know either. Guess it's up to you.."

Paused a bit..

"Then I guess you've got yourself a deal..", she finally decided it.

"And I guess I got myself a girlfriend.."

I don't know this will be a good idea or not, but I still feel all giddy inside. I don't want to think what will happen after this deal ended, but I should do everything in my power to make her fall for me. Or at least to make her know how I really feel for her.

Time to make plan to catch Kristen Samantha Xavier's heart..

;)