{an immortalhd and goldenblackhawk fanfiction}

I sighed as I slowly packed my things into my suitcases. I was not very excited for this move,but I had no choice. I rolled my eyes as my phone started ringing to a7x, I picked it up "hello?" I relaxed alittle as I heard my dumbass of a brother answer back in a groggily voice. "Luciee,hows the packing going?"

I clenched my jaw,alittle mad at him. "Oh Nick, How do you think its going?" he must've heard my sudden change of tone. "Come on its not that bad. I mean I need to keep an eye on you...you know ever since......" His voiced trailed realizing what he was about to say. Ever since mom died.

-

I never really explained why I was moving but ,My mom died a couple of months ago and my brother promised he'd keep an eye on me. My brother is a famous gaming commentator for a living,he goes by the name Sp00n. My voice softened and quickly changed the subject "I'll be there by this afternoon" andpp hung up. I mean I know what you guys are thinking, 'shouldn't you be happy?' well yes I do love my brother,but theres other reasons too. Nick has two room mates, Immortalhd and Goldenblackhawk.

Apperently I'll be stuck with guys all week,all month,who the fuck knows?

-

I put my long brown hair in a ponytail,putting my mascara and eyeliner on. I took a cab to the airport and got out when I got there. How much more fun could this be? 6 hours on a plane? Life couldn't get any better! I smiled at my little sarcastic joke and sat down waiting for the airplane. I was actually pretty nervous,probably for about meeting new people though. I took a deep breath and they called my plane ride. I gave the ticket to the lady person thing. I keep forgetting their names,ugh. I get on and put my phone on airplane mode. I find a seat nearby and let a little girl sit next to me. I must've fallen asleep because the flight attendant woke me up when we were about to land.

-

I get out the plane my legs slightly asleep and see a sign that says 'Luciee,Sp00n's little sister' of course hes wearing that horse mask of him. I smile wide and run into his arms that are spread apart. "aaaaa, little Lucie" he says in his playful voice which is always soothing. "Nick I missed you so much,Holy shit" I obviously hug him tighter. I look around to see if his room mates are there,but I guess not so I ask him. "they're at home you know recording and those shenanigans" he smiles,taking me to his car with my luggage.