chapter 1-...you freaking idiot...

you were held down in chains in a small but fresh glass container. it wasn't that big because you had to stay on your knees but it some how felt really cold that your breath comes out as steam. you had a chain around your waist, wrists, neck, and knees. you still had your black sweater which was a good thing and you were bearing your teeth as you looked at numbuh 74.239. he had a smirk on his face as he was eating a chocolate bar, you haven't eaten in week and was irritated at the fact he was testing you. you see Nigel walk by you not saying a word nor even taking a glance. you look back at where you thought you'd see numbuh 74.238 but instead noticed he was gone as was Nigel. calming down you notice other scientists besides you, since you were board you decided to listen to their conversation. "have you heard?" "what" "numbuh 1 plans on destroying the earth" "whys that" the other scientist just shrugs and continues eating a slice of cake. your eyes widen at the fact that such a loyal person would do suck a thing to his home, or what used to be his home. you look down at your chains and start thrashing around as much as you could. the scientist that smoke of the problem came up to your small dome and asked what you wanted since you where given nothing through out the week that is, except a glass of water or two. "i want. to see. Nigel. Uno" you said in between breaths. "....ill see what i can do"
a few minutes later you find your self in a dark room that had large screens on each wall. you see Nigel and besides you Chad. "hey idiot! blowing up the planet will do you no good! both you and i know that we have family there" growling you bear your teeth again and try to push your self forward. ripping the chains except the one on your neck, which you forgot, and were about to jump on Nigel. as you were about to, you felt giant jolts of electricity. giving out a yell you fall on the floor trying to get up. stretching an arm towards the boy, you felt your self being dragged away. "you. fREAKING. IDIOT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

being taken away you heard the others talking about how you broke the chains and should make them stronger. this time you were still in a dome but smaller and barely had any room to move except the fact that its like the small dome had air conditioning. they gave you chains again but this time it was a maroon color. looking around you, you start hitting your head aggressively on the glass. making a crack, you smile as you notice not a scientist was around, especially that idiot boy that always told on you. making it crack and shards to fall you stretch down as far as you could and grab it with your teeth. you use all your strength and rip/pull of the chains. it was more of a cable through. grabbing the glass with your you run out of the lab you were put in. since you had an acute smell well, very very sharp smell and hearing, you were often called a dog or some sort of human mutt. knocking softly at every door, you finally hear chads voice say "what do you want!?" feeling sympathy you open it. you could hear the distress and pain in his voice. he noticed it was you and gave the most genuine smile you've ever seen. "finally, i was worried they decommissioned you or something" using the glass you cut his wires and grab his hand gently and wrap your fingers with his, 'he might be the only human ill ever see...' letting out a small csssh sound you run and drag him to a room. it had a large screen and buttons every were. "activate it chad, ill look around for anything" he gave a nod and started looking for transmission. finally getting one it seemed to have been from your old friends numbuh 3 and numbuh 4. going back you look at the screen "did you do it" you said as you look around again. "yeah! we uploaded the video like you wanted" "good...wait WHAT!?" you yelled at the screen. clenching your teeth, you were about to rant until you felt arms wrap around you. you grab onto it gently but roughly grasp the cloth. "Calm down..." you heard chad mumble. looking away you then look back up at the screen. "tell, every body to evacuate the planet, weather its father or toilenater take them a off. every life there counts, make sure you take zenic off of there too, or youll never see the light of day again got it!?" saying with a tone in your voice "oh you mean that huskie dog? we got him right here!" "really?" "yeah!, Zenic! come 'ere boy!" hearing a bark you see your huskie come up on the screen with his tail wagging wildly. you smile until you hear a large boom to your left. you feel a gush of wind and see both the scientist and Nigel with a dark glare on his face. "chad go, i got this-" "no im not leaving" "i said GO!" pushing him out you lock the door, the screen turns off as you look back at the two.

TO BE CONTINUED