Do It Again.

~9~

~Xavier's P.O.V~

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID!" I screamed at Rio. She smacked her lips and played with her nails, unbothered.

"Your little friends are the reason this whole thing got messed up." She responded with attitude. I pinched the bridge of my nose irritated.

"That was part of the PLAN!" I barked. She didn't even flinch. I sighed and ran my hand down my face. This girl was totally useless.

"Anyways..." She rolled her eyes. I sighed again.

Rio and I made a plan to get back at Jason. We've been best friends since the 2nd grade and don't me wrong I still think of him as my brother, but what he did when we were 13 was unforgivable. Jason used to sell cocaine heavy. I didn't mind, you gotta do what you gotta do, but one day we were walking home from school and he said he had to go do a drop. He gave me a hug and I didn't think anything of it, until I got about a block away from my house. I heard sirens and everything was a blur. I was on the ground within seconds and all I remember hearing is:

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR  THE POSSESSION  OF (INSERT ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE)!"

I know it sounds like I'm being petty but, you can't just let something like that slide. So I'm going to get my justice, just in a sleazy way.

"You lucky I need yo hoe ass for this damn plan." I mugged. She just rolled her eyes again. I took a deep breathe and thought about the  "Plan".

"You need to get Jason alone again, and next time get, what you want and then give him to me." I said as I started towards the front door of her beach house.

"How the hell am I going to do that? He got that daddy's girl Asia with him now" Rio mugged. I sighed, I had forgot about her.

"I'll take care of that. You just do what the hell I tell you to do or the deal is off." I smirked.

Jason lucky to have a girl like Asia. Seeing home girl again only made me remember why I fell for her way back then. She may be sheltered but shawty was a freak. But ever since her dad started getting more strict with her she just been throwing herself at anybody who gives her attention. But that's nun of my business.

"It's been too long and I'm lost without you
What am I gonna do?" ~Aaliyah r.i.p 🙏🏾