An Angel and A Demon- Demon!DeanXCastiel(Destiel)

"You're a knight of hell?!" Cas yelled.

"So what, angel boy?" Dean asked angrily. "I'm a knight of hell. So sue me."

"Dean. Please. This isn't you."

"Sure it is!" Called a Scottish accent.

Castiel turned around to the demon coming into the room.

"It's 100% pure Dean Winchester," Crowley said, a glass of scotch in his hand. "Same mind, same body, just... a demon."

"Exactly. How do you think Sam would feel when he finds out what you've done?"

"He won't." Dean said, getting up from his chair. He walked over to Crowley. "I'll be long gone. Ditch my phone, Sammy can never find me."

Crowley smirked and took a drink of his alcohol.

"And you, angel pretty boy?" He asked. "Where do you stand in all this bothersome crap?"

"I stand with Sam. I will do whatever it takes to help Dean become human again. I swear, Crowley, I will kill you."

"Oh my friend, I'd love to see you try."

Just like that the two men disappeared and Cas couldn't find them.

He collapsed on the ground and began to cry. Dean, his Dean, he was... Gone. A demon. Friends with Crowley, a knight, like Abbadon.... What's an angel to do?

He called Sam to fill him in.

"He's a knight of hell?!" The hunter screamed.

"Yes. He disappeared with Crowley and now I can't find him."

"We'll find him, Cas. Just give him time, he'll come around trying to get healed soon."

"Sam. There is no cure."

"Yes there is. Crowley was almost human. That's all I have to do."

"Sam." Cas stopped him. "I need to find Dean first. Then we can discuss how we are going to go about this."

Sam sighed on the other end of the phone.

"Okay," he said finally. "Let me know as soon as you find him."

"I will."

Cas hung up, spread his wings, and got ready to fly around the globe in search of his lost friend.