Taken from my Real Family

Zeus Point of Veiw:

/Flash Back\

There she was... Olympia. The Newest soon-to-be Goddess on Mount Olympus...Olympia. She had dirty blonde hair and sea blue eyes, in her eyes showed light and happness everytime you looked into them, we were all proud becausem us God's and Goddess made her from our own hands just a few hours ago. I turns around just as Olympia started to cry.

"Ares..."

I was just about to ask him to go and get Hera for me but I got cut-off bye him.

"I got it Zeus!"

Ares smiled at me then went to pick-up Olymipa. I looked at my brother Poseidon we exchanged a confused look then looked back at Ares holding Olympia we all smiled. Then Hades appeared frantic and worried

"Ares... Get Olympia out of the room now..."

Hades didn't hear me and just to speak just as Ares went out with Olympia.

"Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Demeter, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes,Poseidon, Zeus..."

We all looked at each other Hades never addressed us all and he looked worried about something.

"Is... Olympia Okay? Is she safe? Is she here?" Hades looked around frantically and scared.

"Slow down Brother! Olympia is with Ares. She's safe. Whats wrong..."

I never got to finish because someone barged into the room, smirking.

"Greetings Gods... and Goddess from Mount Olympus. I'm here... For the Girl"

He sneered at us then disappered. Right when he disappered Ares came bargeing into the room Angry as always and... sad

"Ares?" My voice Boomed through the room.

"Zeus... Olympia... Is... Gone..."

Right when he said that Hera and the other Goddess started to cry and the other God's including me had a sad face. Hades broke the silence after ten long minutes

"Olympia must have been the child of the Prophecy..." Hades frowned while the rest of us were confused

"There was a prophecy a long time ago. A little girl made by all the god's and Goddess including the minor one's would get kidnapped from her home... She would have 16 long suffering years without knowing who she is... So she would come back as a leader... She would come back when the God's and Goddess needed her at their time of need... the time of War... When she is age 16..."

We all fell silent as he spoke and when he was done we knew we could't look for her we could only watch her from above and pray nothing goes wrong and that she is the child of the Prophecy...

-Good? Bad? Tell me what you think! Have instagram follow me on my personal on @cray_cray_jill also you can kik me @jillian_is_random

Thanks for reading it so far!

VOTE

COMMENT

And mostly

FOLLOW!

L

O

V

E

J

I

L

L