KakashiXIruka

“K-Kakashi, what are you doing here? We promised we would not see each other during the school day” I asked bewildered. Kakashi had just casually walked into my class room, locked the door and pulled the blind down before turning on me, lust filled his eyes. “I need you Iruka, I need you now, I can’t wait until the end of school.” He replied in that husky voice I loved so much.

I should probably explain the situation I am in before I continue. Well, about a year ago Kakashi and I got drunk at a party and ended up sleeping together (we were good friends at the time and we both fancied the other one but we thought each other was straight so neither of us did anything) ever since then we have been together and had sex whenever we wanted but we had one rule, No sex during school. None of the students or teachers knew and we didn’t want them finding out but Kakashi being Kakashi seems to not really care if we get fired by them knowing what we are you doing, you see it is forbidden for teachers to date or do anything together especially if they are gay. But anyway back to the story…

“We made a deal that we would not do anything in school” I said confused. “I know but I can’t wait until we get home” Kakashi replied before walking briskly over to me and picking me up before throwing me onto the floor. His hands immediately started to roam over my body while his lips met mine. I groaned lightly as his lips moved down to my collar bone and started to suck and bite at it. His hands started to remove items of clothing and throwing them across the floor until we were both naked. Kakashi trailed kisses down my body until he reached my nipples taking on in his mouth while sucking and biting lightly, I whimpered slightly as he bite roughly down on said nipple before his tongue soothed the area. I felt him continue to trail kisses down my body until he reached my member. He took the tip in his mouth and started to flick the end with his tongue. I clawed at the floor in pleasure as Kakashi took me further into his mouth. I moan loudly as he started to rack his teeth over my length slowly. I was about to release in his mouth but he pulled away. “Not yet” he breathed before moving into position and sliding into me. I screamed out in pleasure and pain before he slowly; rhythmically trust in and out of me. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back on the floor while arching my back so he could go deeper into me, I could tell a pale blush was creeping over my cheeks. Suddenly I felt Kakashi pull out of me so I opened my eyes to look at him confusion evident on my face. “Turn over” he whispered. I immediately obeyed him and turned over so I was on my hands and knees. He quickly thrust back into me before going back to the pace he had been going previously. I felt his arms snake around my waist as he took my aching member in his hand and pumped me at the same pace his hips where moving. I felt him trail kisses over my shoulders before it was all too much and I released over his hand and the floor. I heard Kakashi groan beside me before I felt his hot seed shoot inside me before we both collapsed. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door causing me to jump to my feet before we both put our clothes back on and cleaned up the mess. “See you later and… I love you” Kakashi whispered when we were finished before he walked out the door.