Chapter 4

i was woken up by a stupid car alarm and was inspired!! 

this is the dinner date dress link: http://www.singhimpex.com/page.asp?style=11137

----

I was standing outside my apartment waiting for Mikey to pick me up. It didn't take me long to get ready. I was wearing a purple dress that went mid thigh. The chest part was tight but flowed out nicely. The top was black and was covered with sequins. I was wearing little black flats that matched the bow headband in my hair. 

I had natural dark brown hair that cascaded down my back reaching about halfway down my back. It was held in loose curls that framed my face and was pulled back by a black bow headband. I was wearing mascara on my eyelashes and had purple eyeshadow on accented with sparkles. The sparkles brought out a glint of light in my brown eyes when i moved. Speaking of sparkles, I also decorated a few random locks of hair and sparkled them so they shimmered in the light. Purple was a good color for me. It accented my olive skin tone well.

Overall, I looked formal without being fancy. Not to mention my hourglass figure was complemented by the dress.This was perfect for a dinner date with parents!

I saw Mikey pull up in a Mustang. "You're late loser," I smirked at him.

"Sorry Adri, my mom was freaking out on me." He looked me up and down. "You look good by the way. Perfect for tonight, speaking of which..."

I smiled, "Thanks. So what kind of date will this be and what do you want me to do?" I pulled a loose strand of hair back.

"Well, a few weeks ago my parents told me I should become more commited in the relationships I have.  You'll be my girlfriend of about 2 months because when they told me this, they knew I had a girlfriend. I want it to seem that it has been you to prove to my parents I can be commited. They never knew the name of the girl I was with..." He finished oddly, playing with the buttons on his shirt. 

Mikey was a cute guy. He had long shaggy blonde hair that went to his eyes. His eyes were light brown that went great with his lean, pale body. He aslo had a splash of freckles over his nose. He was wearing dress pants and a loose button up shirt.

"What did happen with Ashley?" Everyone wondered but no one knew. Mikey and Ashley were an item while they dated. We all thought nothing could break them up. But I don't think Mikey told his family about Ashley, or I wouldn't be here right now. They dated for several months.

I sighed and ruffled his hair. "She got pregnant. Her Dad found out and thought I knocked her up. See, she didn't tell her parents about us and when her parents found out, They went to my parents and told them I fucked her and she was probably just my bed buddy. My parents believed them."

Wait, Ashley's pregnant? She's a cheerleader. She didn't look pregnant...

"So you broke it off?" I curiously asked. He shook his head sadly.

"Her parents made her abort the baby and after that she was too ashamed to talk to me again."

With that, the subject dropped.

****

We pulled out of our parking spot at Le Zamero Pae. The dinner was absolutely fabulous! The date had gone quite well. Mrs. Kindel insisted I visit again. Overall, for Mikey it was a success which meant for me it was too.

We drove through the streets until he finally turned into my place. I thanked him and gave him a goodnight kiss. 

I walked up the steps to my apartment and unlocked the door. 

As I stepped into the building, I could smell fresh pine and earth--like a forest. That wasn't right.

Someone was laying of the couch. His face covered by the shadows.

"Jared?"

"Sorry, baby, No." He got up and came closer to me.

___

dun dun dun.

anyways....  

                 COMMENT, FAN, VOTE(: