After school/flashbacks

After school she walked home. school was as normal, as a high school felled with sluts, whores, and jocks , and beatings can be. A,s she got home, she was greeted with silence, the hunting silence that holds so many memories. And the screams........ so many screams.

screams filled the house on South Mill Street. sara runs down the steps ust to trip over something. she looks nehind her to see, her mothers hunting, lifeless eyes looking back at her. screaming she gets up only to run into the living room just in time to see her father driving the knife through her little brothers heart. she quickly she pushes her father off of her brother.

"Ryan...........Ryan hold on ok, we will get through this.........I love you dont leave me" she cried, but it was to late.

she hears the sound of footsteps behind her, she turns just in time to see her father swing the knife across her back.

"ahhhhhhh" she cries,

"why are you doing this" she screams while getting up by using the wall.

sirens ring out side of house with the colors red, and blue glowing up the house.

"help me please" she cries,

but right when the police open the door, her father looks at hrt mouths "ill be back" and shots his self in the head.

As the flash back ends, she is in the corner with her hands covering her ears trying to blck out the screams  of the past. that hunt her everynight. then she remebers the laughing, the punching,  and the pushing. she screams, pain is all she feels. so much pain, she gets up and goes to the bath room. as she looks into the mirror she pulls down her hood, her curly blond hair falls down around her shoulders. bright blue eyes look  back at her. eyes filled with sadness, fear but most of all lonlyness. one of the many things she gets bullied for is the scare that runs from one side of her fave to the other. she doesnt remever where it was from, but it was there.

she slowly pulls down her jacket  carful of the bruises  and cuts. as soon as it is finaly off, her shirt comes next. when she looks at her body she can now see how much her body has been through, with her ribs being seen through her skin, to the cuts and bruises from school. but ones she looks at is the cuts she made, the memories they form. "each cuts a different story" she thinks.  

"time to had another one"she says as she holds the glass to her shoulder. 

After her shower, she gets ready for bed. As she layes there she thinks about what will happen the next day. as she slowly falls to sleep she feels the coldnes of the wind.