Chapter 16

Chapter 16

            Madeline heard some noise in the bushes.  She quickly climbed out of the water and pulled her clothes on over her wet body.  Her clothes stuck to her.

            "Bloody hell." She said to herself as she ended up ripping one of the sleeves of her shirt.  She pulled out her sword and hid behind a giant boulder.  She gasped out loud when she saw a man step through into the clearing.

            Jack looked around.  He had heard her gasp.  He smirked to himself as he continued to scan the immediate area.  He knew she was hiding.  He just had to figure out where.

            Madeline continued to watch him.  What the hell was he doing?  She watched as he strode around the pool and looked behind the waterfall.  She breathed a sigh of relief as she watched him leaving on the other path.  She slowly stood up.  She felt the tip of a blade under her throat.

            "Going somewhere love?"

            "Bloody hell Jack!"  she whirled around to face him.  He sheathed his sword.

            "Nice island love."  He said.

            "How did you find me?" she asked.  Her eyes filled with fury.

            "Our son."  She slowly began to back away from him.  "Had an interesting voyage with him.  He'll make a good pirate"

            "He'll never be a pirate Jack!"

            "No such luck love."  Madeline made a move to walk past him, but he grabbed her arm and held it tightly.

            "Let go of me!" she demanded.

            "I don't think so.  We have much to discuss."  She tried to wrench her arm away from his grip.  But Jack just tightened his grip.  "Ye ain't leavin' love." He said.  His eyes seemingly cold to her. 

            He brought her to the edge of the pool.  "Take off yer clothes love."  He said.  Not moving a muscle.

            "I don't think so.  I'm leaving!"  Jack pulled his sword from his hip once again and quickly cut off one of the buttons of her shirt.

            "Do as I say.  Or shall I cut the rest?"  Fury in her eyes she reached up and quickly removed her clothes.  She stood naked in front of him.

            "Now what Jack?"  She demanded.  Just him being here was driving her mind and body close to the edge.  And he knew it.  She watched as he put his sword on the ground.  His hands moved towards her.  She didn't have to look down to see that her body was reacting and he hadn't touched her yet.

            "Miss me love?" he asked.  She was lost.  Under his spell once again.  And at the moment, she didn't care.  It had only been a few days, but once she had tasted him.  She couldn't get enough of him.

            "Aye captain." She said.  Her voice a whisper.  He cupped her now pert breasts in hands.  She arched her body towards him.  She moved her hands to his clothes and helped to divest him of them.

            "Will we be disturbed?" he asked as his lips found her neck.

            "No." she said as she threw her head back, giving him greater access.  He lowered her gently to the ground.  He knew that she was ready for him.  And he wasted no time whatsoever.  He quickly moved himself inside of her.

            "Jack!" she cried out as she felt him.  She raised her hips.  Wanting to take him in as far as she could.  They moved in a heated pace.  Unable to slow down.  Madeline bit into his shoulder at the intensity of their joining.  His lips found hers.  Demanding.  Forceful. 

            Jack couldn't hold back any longer.  He poured himself into her.  With great intensity.  He wanted to make her hurt as she had hurt him.  And he knew that this was probably the only way to do it.

            Instead of pulling her tightly to him, as he usually had.  After he climaxed, he quickly pulled himself out of her.  He stood up and walked away.  Madeline was stunned.  Jack had achieved his own pleasure but had denied her her own.  Her whole body felt as if it was on fire.  She watched as he slowly walked into the pool.  Leaving her to lay there alone.

            "Jack!" she said in a hoarse whisper.

            "Aye love?" he asked without turning around.

"Why?"

"Why what love?"

"You know why Jack."  She could feel the tears pooling in her eyes.  She quickly wiped them away.  Determined not to cry, but it wouldn't be enough.

"Doesn't feel good to hurt does it love?" Jack dunked himself under the water and when he came up from under the water.  He turned to glare at her.  Madeline quickly tried to cover herself.   She felt embarrassed.  Shamed.  Humiliated.