Chapter Sixteen - Battle Wounds

-JOSIE'S POV-

I walked back from Harry's flat where we had spent a day in bed and opened up the door.

"Josie, you porbabaly don't want to come in," growled Liam.

I stood at the doorway as Niall came through.

"Who's here?" I asked, but I could already tell by the look on his face who it was.

I walked into the living room to see him and my Aunt holding hands, as Liam glared at them both.

"She knows," Liam said.

I stared at her as I tried to swallow the bule rising from my stomach.

"We want to take you home so we can try again. He's really sorry," she whispered.

"Sorry?"  I asked,

"Sorry?!" I said a little louder.

"HE RAPED ME. I CAN'T HAVE A FUCKING NORMAL RELATIONSHIP. I GET HAUNTED EVERY NIGHT BY HIS GREASY FACE AND I CRY. YOU KNOW I'VE TRIED TO KILL MYSELF AND YOU KNEW?"

Niall grabbed me around my waist to stop me from lunging at her.

"We're taking you home," he said, and went to grap my wrist.

I screamed at the top of my voice, and everything went mental.

Liam punched him, and blood splattered every where. Harry came to hear what the commotion was, and he saw Liam try to, I don't know, maim him. Harry pulled Liam off him, and my Aunt was trying to save that dickhead. I was trying to get away; I was kicking Niall, punching him and just trying to run but he wouldn't let me go. I didn't want to be anywhere near him. Liam was still trying to hit him and my Aunt was wiping him up.

"I'm pressing charges," he said to Liam.

I froze.

"You do that, and I will get you trialed in America for rape. And you know you'll never see the light of day again."

I stared at his bloody face, trying not to let the fear take over me. He stood up and dragged my Aunt out.

I heard her cry as they walked away, and Niall sat me on the sofa.

I didnt realise I was shaking and crying until Liam sat by me and wrapped me in his arms.

I just broke down. I couldn't do anything other than cry. I was shaking so hard that Liam was slowly rocking me to try and calm me down.

"They're gone," he whispered again and again. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Niall and Harry clean up the blood.

Danielle and El walked in at that moment.

"What happened?" Eleanor asked.

Liam explained, but my day was made when Dani walked in.

"You and Liam are together, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're giving it another go."

Harry placed a tea in front of me and I sipped it, as Louis had just come in and wanted an explanation to.

I stared at the wall, trying to shake it from my head. Everyone knew. How embarresing. I just, I can't believe that he could turn up.

Harry came and sat by me, wiping a tear from my face I didn't know was there/

"I'm going bed," I said quietly.

Harry came to follow me but I pushed him away.

"I just want to be alone."

I shut my bedroom door quietly and stripped into sweatpants and a top. Under the covers I pulled myself into a fetal position and I just cried.

And cried.

And cried.

-LIAM'S POV-

"I'm going to check on her," I said.

Harry looked at me, but then back on the floor.

None of us knew how to deal with this. There isn't a book that says "what to do it your cousin gets raped."

I stood up and slowly walked into her bedroom. I could tell she was asleep because of how her chest was rising and falling.

I sat on the edge of her bed and stroked her blonde hair. I don't care what any says, she isn't my cousin. She's my baby sister.

I could feel the tears roll down my face as I thought of the horrors she must have gone through. Oh Josie.

I stroked her cheek, how peacful she looked in her sleep. Her eyebrows furrowed together and I could tell she was waking up.

"Hi Li," she said

"Hi babe."

She sat up and sat next to me, and I put my arms around her.

"I don't even know what to do to help you. Can you just, give me any advice?" I asked.

"I got over it. I started to forget. I just need time Liam. Time and support."

I nodded and kissed her head.

"Everyone but Dani and Harry is gone, you coming out?" I asked.

"No I'll stay."

"Harry wants to come in, do you mind?"

She shook her head and I smiled at her, squeezing her hand.

-JOSIE'S POV-

I made my bed and say on the edge. I need ed to forget him. It's over.... But I also had a dilemma. I know it;s time I had sex with Harry. Part of me wants to but part of me is scared.

Harry opened the door and smiled his crooked, side smile. He came and sat next to me and he cuddled me.

"Do you need anything?" he asked.

"Stop being sympathetic. It makes me feel worse."

He nodded to me and kissed my cheek.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I want to erm, drop out of school... Focus on modelling or something."

Harry smiled at me.

"Anything you want..."

He looked at my legs.

"You have scars though... I don't know,"

"I know this agency that take on those with scars, battle wounds, don't worry about me," I smiled.