Chapter 2

"I think I should get goin'. Have a chat, bye guys!" Oli hugged me and left.
   I couldnt help but look in that eyes. Just couldnt get my gaze outta' that damn thing. I mean, hypnotizing! He asked me to sit. So did I. He ordered for me a soda. So did I have it with him.
"So, how do you know me?"
"Uhmm..Zac told me. The one who-"
"Sits at the front"
"Yeah. He told me your name and then I saw you. Oliver- well he's crazy. He told you shit"
What!!!!??? This cute guy doesnt like me?
"Anyway, I'm Luke. As you know, dont you?"
"Yeah I do. I'm Delani. Call me Del- everyone does." I smiled.
"So......"
.
.
.
We continued talking.

It was a minute more that 7:00- we almost had talked for an hour, when I said "Okay! I think I should get going"
"Okay. Bye Del!" He winked, as I got going.

   I was walking home. On the 301 street, I stopped by for some dinner to pack up and take home.
"Thanks" I paid and tipped the waiter and reverted to the road, started walking. In a fraction of a second, I ended up meeting Luke Tucker again.
"Mind if I drop you home?"
Could I refuse?
"No not at all. Im coming" I smiled.
That night we exchanged numbers. He also did text me. We had a conversation over Kik. God knows why I felt like chatting for so long.

    "Yes! I talked. And how could you be so dumb!" I called Oliver the next morning.
"I'm not dumb, okay? It's because of me that you guys met. And that- that was a damn PRANK!"
"Asshole"
"Okay bye Bitch"
I hung up. What was more, I met a GUY♡