"Raven! Breath please!" Seth sounded panicked as I came back from my thoughts. My hand found its way to Seth's tone stomach as I tried to follow his breathing - Something I had started to do every time I started to panic - it worked as I slowly calmed down.

"P-Please don't like him take me," I process as he takes my hand in his own slightly larger ones, I held on to them as if letting go would mean that the man would find me.

Seth

It hurt me to know we can have some sort of connection to that man I had contact list, but what got me more was that - from what Regan had told me - he was involved with some sort of sadistic or even psychotic BDSM. I had a feeling that this man that kept appearing in his nightmares was making up his own extremely wrong version of my lifestyle which pissed me off. Not that I'd let Reagan see how pissed I was, I didn't want to scare him.

All of my anger dissipated when he practically begged me to let him stay far from the man. I ran a soothing hand up and down his spine hugging him tightly. "You'll be safe here Regan I promise, he'll have to get through me and Oliver before he gets anywhere near you." I faded, Regan instantly relax, making me smiles slightly. I was glad that he had enough trust me now to know that he was safe with me.

"I-I think I figured out my last name.." he mumbled after a while, half asleep in my arms. I smiled down at home urging him to continue "Simms, the man had said it," he whispered as there was a knock on the door.

"That's a beautiful name little one," I smiled brighter. Regan Simms. It was truly a beautiful name and it suited him well.

I picked him up and open the door coming face to face with Oliver once again "Yes?" I sighed, he looked too serious for this to be any good, I knew whatever news he had come to deliver was going to ruin my happy mood.

"Sir, I've figured out who that man who paid us the visit was," He all but stated. I nodded my mood instantly deflating, as I knew it would. Regan tensed at his words, I nodded to Oliver to lead the way to the computer/surveillance room, as I tried to relax my little Raven. By the time we got there I had had Regan calmed down which, went down the drain when Oliver pull up a picture of the same man Regan had described and who had visited.

The picture was one of him from jail the black lines and white background and all. Regan pale immensely at the sight of him, I tried my best to calm him but, it was difficult knowing he had every right to be scared.

"What have you found on him?" I asked softly, still running a soothing hand up and down Regans spine. I know Regan was curious, about who the man was and I'd say we were all curious as to how we can have any connections to this man who seemed all that business.

"Maxwell Red, 32 years old," Oliver sighed shaking his head, as he skimmed the information. "He's been in jail multiple times for countless crimes and offenses on prostitution and violence on other individuals, along with suspected murder and..." Oliver trailed off his eyes wide as he looked at Regan "Multiple accounts of abuse and attempted murder on a Regan Simms, who was in his care until almost a year ago when he ran away," I think I felt Regan's heart stop. As well as mine. That man Maxwell Red had cared for little Raven for almost all of his life?

Now that I think about it I have known as random (Maybe not so random) scars and work on him when helping him bathe and shower.

"Regan breathe, please you're alright. I'll make sure you stay with me no matter what, if you want to still stay you can and always will have a place here," I whispered softly setting and down into an office chair kneeling down in front of him. He nodded slowly his beautiful green eyes wide with fear.

"Y-Yes please S-Starling, don't let him t-take me," he whimpered out latching back onto me.

"Sir, it also says here that there's another warrant out for his arrest for allegedly brutally mangling someone," Oliver whispered into my ear, saving Regan from another mini heart attack.

Hoping Regan and didn't hear I nodded "Get Richard on the phone, we need to catch this guy and fast," I said softly trying not to scare Regan anymore than he already was at the second. Oliver nodded and I took that as my cue to leave and let him work his magic.

"Regan?" I asked as I sat down on our bed, holding Regan as he wouldn't let go of me. Sighing I continued to rub his back "Regan, I want you to know the you are always safe here, I will make sure he is brought to justice, with no way of escaping the system."

Sewing carefully I lifted his head so that those deep green eyes filled with fear were looking into my face so he knows I'm being serious about this. I want to keep him safe I want to see him and care for him. I want to make sure he has a roof over his head and that he's happy.

Only Regan brings these feelings in me and I don't think I'll ever be able to let him go, I watch as he nods the fear staying but fading a great deal trust and a bit of - wait, could I say love? - shining through.

This is the last Chapter. Hope you all enjoyed :)