Disaster in the Quidditch Pitch

Start from the beginning

“Don’t we’ll take him to the hospital wing,” I said.

He shook his head, “Nonsense, I can fix it right here.” With that he did a spell and Harry’s arm flopped.

“You didn’t fix it, you took out his bones you imbecile,” I yelled.

He had the nerve to say, “Well, it’s not broken anymore.”

“Yes because having no bones is an improvement,” I said sarcastically.

With that he was taken to the hospital wing. Knowing we couldn’t help Hermione, Ron, and I stayed wandering the grounds. We finally ended up in a huge grassy area with trees. Hermione leaning against a tree, Ron sitting nearby, and me doing gymnastics in the grass.

“Lockhart’s a total fool,” Ron grumbled.

I nodded in my handstand, “If he’d done what I said Harry would be here not in the hospital.”

“He’s not that horrible,” Hermione objected.

I back flipped so I could look at her, “Are you insane? Like needing to visit a mental asylum at St. Mungo’s insane?”

“No,” She said simply. “I just think that he’s a hero, so what if he’s a bit full of himself?”

“Hermione, he can’t even stop Cornish pixies,” I said simply.

She looked bewildered, “So what?”

“If he can’t do that then how do we believe he did any of those other things? It’s suspicious to say the least,” I explained as I did cartwheels in a circle.

“Then how’d he trick so many people into thinking he did?” She asked.

I thought for a moment, “Magic maybe? He is a wizard, even if he is a scummy one.”

“So he’s not the best teacher, he’s nice.” She tried.

I sighed, “He hates me, and the feeling is mutual. Ah,” I yelled as the world went black.

When I came to I was in the hospital wing near a wide awake Harry. “What happened?” I groaned.

“You fell on your head and hit a rock. Fred and George carried your bleeding, and may I say, very dead looking body in here. Hermione was in total hysterics with Ron trying to calm her down. The twins were coated in blood. It wasn’t a pretty scene.” He whispered.

I hung my head, “Great. Now I’m in the freaking hospital wing.” With that I laid back down and fell asleep. When I woke up I heard a loud banging noise.

“Dobby?” Harry asked and I sat up.

I looked at the innocent looking house-elf, “You’re Dobby?”

“Dobby, this is,” Harry began.

He interrupted, “Missus Sky Potter, very kind to house-elves.” He squeaked.

“When’d I get that reputation?” I asked.

He smiled, “Ivy Miss.”

“Oh,” I said.

“Harry Potter must go home and Sky Potter too. Hogwarts isn’t safe. I thought stopping you from getting on the train would,” He squeaked.

“You kept us off the train?” I asked astounded.

“And when that didn’t work Dobby fixed the bludger,” He continued.

“You did that? Are you trying to get me killed?” Harry whispered loudly.

Dobby looked shocked, “No! Dobby would never kill Harry Potter. I just wanted to injure him enough he’d be sent home.”

“Why Dobby?” He asked.

Dobby squeaked, “It’s not safe, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened again.”

“The Chamber of Secrets is real?” I asked.

He looked scared, “Bad Dobby.” He said beating himself with a bottle that I pulled away from him.

“Who opened it Dobby?” Harry asked, then we heard voices and he disappeared. We lay down quickly but watched. They brought in Collin Creevy, Harry’s stalker.

“Do you think he got a picture of his attacker?” Someone asked. They opened the camera to find all his photos destroyed.

At that point I knew a few things, one there had been two attacks, two the Chamber of Secrets was real, and three this whole thing was just getting started. This year would be just as eventful as last year.

*****************************************************************************************************

Oh. My. God.

Have I told you how awesome you all are? I have? Well here it is again. YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST AWESOME, BEST, MOST EPIC FANS ANY AUTHOR COULD ASK FOR!

So I am making a facebook for the story. Now my ew question is this, what would you like to see on the facebook? Sneak previews? Contests? Really anything you want will be included, if you let me know. Please comment on here so I can start figuring out the page.

I'll upload within 24 hours, but if possible I'd like ten comments and votes. Don't mind if I do't get it though. Thanks for reading the story!