the boss level

Kathryn pov: "hehe" I said. In "psycho thoughts" w-what wrong with me why can't I move ....so powerful so much rage but I refuse to lose! In "Marcia thoughts" I heard tales about Beatrice but I never imagined this of her....her white shiny black demon wings?!."psycho sinked"as I pulled out my sword charging at her she jumped faster then she did the last time?!"Kathryn hehe you gotta be more quickly then that sweetie!demon relevant champer...."marica and psycho don't tell she doing...activating the secret demon spell! Both shocked as it came towards them they scream! But managed to get up though a powerful attack"Kathryn oh! I see you both are more stronger then I thought eh! Well lets see if you can handle this psycho sinked! But she gasp but moved back just in time from my droid shock wave I smirk your fast I said but....NOT FAST ENOUGH!!! "Psycho ngah! Water simmer Sinked wave delayed sword the most strongest sword in all of clock town just one single blow the city will be destroyed" Kathryn hehe bring it on! Then psycho charged at me I did the same as we both charged our blast came to together we both went through as we stop on our tractes "psycho t-that....impossible I c-cant l -lose I fell?....have psycho sinked fell on the ground I smirk but then I spot someone when she kick my back?! Who are you I said" Marcia my name Marcia warriors how about we settle this once and for all Huh? I smirk as you wish but I should warned you your meeting at your gave tonight!! She smirk and said I doubt it! As I blocked her moves she stabbed me in the arm stins but that wasn't enough I back up while flying up in the sky then she fly up"Kathryn I smirk oh I see you can fly to?! Eh! Power talet Margit! As I attack her it didn't even left a scratch that impossible?! As I wasn't thinking she kick my stomach pull my hair e....eh she too strong then she ouch my face as I fell to the ground"Marcia hehe and I thought you were the strongest of all of them?! Then I she turned only to find me standing up what! Put how can you still be up that should've hurt you kill you!"hehe MARCIA DIE!!!! And I puched and puched her scratching her face as she fade away turning into sanja again "sanja s-stop! *in sanja voice*so powerful I can't defeat her?!" Kathryn as was about to kill her soul flash back came "Audrey Bridgette chan...
Sanja warriors pov: s-she Stopped?! Why! As she stop sitting up a little Kathryn started to fade away as the purple light of her fade away she turned into Beatrice again why did you stop? I said " Beatrice because.... We're Allies were not supposed to fight... "Sanja warriors don't bother spearing me your falles Beatrice just finish me off? " I won't do that were family we are family all of us I know you don't want that because you innocent and kind and caring just like me..she smiled while crying and blushing I cried how can I act so foolish your right we are Allies she still smile while handing her hand out as I took it"Beatrice and we celebrate together too..."slenderman that my bridgette eh Beatric, sanja,psycho!then we heard slenderman calling us are you girls alright?! As he said he came with a little girl but she help out psycho she was tried and weak she needed some strength"slenderman that zalgo what was he thinking bringing out Kathryn?! "Beatrice said I don't know?!" Slenderman he so selfish but come on you girls need some rest for your
strength all of us three nodded he open the portal back to the mansion...when we got there the three of us went upstairs to our rooms everybody was conseren and worried...
A/n:hey guys I hope you love this book it not over still more chapters to go! Till next time I hope Nina understand this chapter her YouTube channel psycho sinked sorry if that not what your characters does sanja and nina