"But then for all we know, he might be 'the love of your life', right?" He grinned. I then smiled brightly at him. I was about to speak when someone spoke.

"Who's the love of her life?" Kris asked who was sat on my bed with his legs crossed. He had his eyebrows raised indicating his curiosity.

"I don't know, but she said he's from her dream." Jake stated.

Kris raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, really." I held my head high.

"She said she didn't even see his face." Jake laughed.

Haha. Funny, Jake. Note the sarcasm.

"How do you even know he's the love of your life?" Kris asked in amusement.

"You guys don't have to know how I knew." I said, standing up and going to the bathroom. The two mongrels were still laughing when I turned around to lock the door.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror for a moment. Everything that had happened yesterday hit me like a truck. I found out that Crystal was just using me, so I punched her then I was led to an alley by Josh and almost got killed and raped, but was saved by a human Kris.

And also, I found out that Mark's gay which he didn't even bother to correct then suddenly, I found myself stopping both of the guys from ripping each other's head off.

I sighed. So many things had happened in just one day! I still remember the smell of alcohol and the way their eyes raked my body.

I involuntarily shuddered in fear and disgust. Then, something hit me again. I remembered the way I held Kris' hand, seeking for warmth and comfort which he gave me when he caressed my cheek and smiled at me softly.

I felt my face heating up. I touched my cheeks, and there's no mistake that I'm going to blow from the embarrassment.

Why did I even do that? And Kris being that affectionate was the last thing that I expected. It didn't even crossed my mind that he's going to be like that! Was that even him?

Something wrong is happening to him. He's not the Kris I know. The Kris I know is a bully, not a caring person. But then, Mark said that as long as he's here, chivalry is still alive. Nope, I don't believe that. He's a gentleman to all the girls excluding me. Therefore, I conclude that something is wrong with him.

My head was starting to ache because of all the thinking. I went to take a relaxing, hot bath. After I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body then went to open the door.

The view before me startled me. Kris was the only one left in my room. And now he's standing right in front of me. He sighed in relief when he saw me. I noticed that his hair was messy, but that just made him more handsome (>_<).

Oh, I think I forgot to tell you the clothes he's wearing from the beginning until now. Since he's a ghost, his clothes doesn't change, and I suppose you guys already know that.

He's wearing a grey hoodie, a blue V-neck shirt beneath it, faded jeans and a pair of sneakers. I wonder where he went before he died.

He was about to speak when he glanced down at.....my body with only a towel wrapped around me. Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt all my blood rush into my head.

"GET OUT!!! YOU PERVERT!!" I shouted while hitting him with a pencil that I found on the table beside me.

"Ow! Ah! Stop it! Fine! Fine! Geez!" Then, he disappeared into thin air.

I was breathing heavily and blushing like there's no tomorrow.

I can never forget this!