Sakamaki Subaru x Reader <Scared>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy:)
........
I'm scared. Why oh why did I have this cursed fate of mine planned out for me? Why?! I hate it, I hate it all. Damn it!

My name is ___ ___. I am currently a servant of Sakamaki Subaru in the Sakamaki mansion. My parents had no money and so they decided to sell me to these ugly creatures; vampires. They are all so aggressive. I hate it. I was so scared of them. They could always threaten me using my parents. I hate them.

"___!" A loud voice boomed. "Y-yes? Subaru-sama? How can I help you?" ___ stammered. The vampire, Sakamaki Subaru scared ___. All the time, He was so violent, so fierce, so demanding. Who wouldn't be afraid? "Take off your choker". You obliged. Almost everyday, at this time, Subaru would drink your blood. So it was not suprising or anything new. Subaru firmly gripped your shoulders and dug his pearly white fangs into your pale skin. It hurts. He drank three mouths full of your blood before licking his lips. He wiped away the excess blood on your neck with his fingers and licked them. You hurriedly put your choker back on and stared into Subaru's red eyes. Why? Why does this scary man have such sad eyes? "What are you looking at?" Subaru questioned, slightly annoyed. Blood rushed up to your cheeks. "U-uh... Nothing!" You waved your hands in front of your face, trying to hide your blush.

"Is that so... ___?" Subaru called.
"Yes? Subaru-sama?" You replied.
"Are you scared of me?" Subaru asked, turning his head towards his window. Your eyes stared at your feet and you gave a slight nod. "Why?! There's nothing for you to be afraid of me! Do not be scared of me!" Subaru demanded. "Y-yes, Subaru-sama," ___ muttered.

Suddenly, a certain warmth was wrapped around ___'s little figure. It was Subaru. "Thank you. Finally, someone isn't afraid of me. Thank you. Please always stay by myside ___". ___, shocked as to what happened, didn't know what to do so on natural reflexes, she hugged him back. 'He is so warm...' ___ thought, totally not what she expected from the always cold and scary vampire in front of her.

Slowly, as the days passed, ___'s fear of Subaru was leaving her. Until one day she was no longer afraid of him or hated him. Her fear and hatred of Subaru turned into love and comfort. One night, as ___ brought some tea for Subaru, she whispered into the shell of his ear,"I love you". Subaru's eyes widened and he embraced ___, saying "I love you too..."
........
It's midnight and I finally finished. Is this how Subaru is like? Oh well, my vocab is really limited so I rewrote some words quite a few times but hoped u enjoyed the story. Pls comment on how I can improve on my writing! Thanks!
-Kunaiwa