Chapter 1:Their first encounter

---dedicated to her i hope you like it!------

-----vote pls.----------

Jamie's POV

KRING!KRING!KRING!

I woke up by the use of my alarm clock.I went to the bathroom and I am now doing my daily rituals.After I finished it i did not attempt to eat my breakfast.Why?Simply because, I am an idol.i need to take care of my body so that no one will say negative things about it.

Getting in my car,I make sure that I now look faboulous.What am I wearing?I am wearing a hanging blouse with a music note necklace that captivates people's attention.I make sure that I am comfortable with what I wear that's why I wear a skinny jeans and a Primadonna doll shoes.I am now heading to the recording studio and I parked my car to the nearest spot near the backdoor.Why?Because my fans know my schedule and I know I will be late if I willl entertain them.You still really don't know me right?Okay let me indtroduce myself,

My name is Jamie Michelle Perez..16 years of age.2nd year college with an accountany course.I joined in this industry since when I was 8 but I never experienced being paired with a guy.And know my manager told me that this time I will be paired with a guy.I still don't know who is he.

I jope he's not a playboy who only knows is hearting women's heart.I really do hope so.

Oh here I are,this is the room.I am about to knock at it when,

"JAMIE!Here you are!" my manager said excitedly.

"Yes,Am I LATE?"I asked with curiousty.

"No,you just came in time!"

Oh thanks Gid!I'm not late because if I will my manager will just be mad at me and will not talk to me for about 3 day.Imagine?!

Manager Fia's Pov

Hey,Fia Sandoval here!Jamie's manager.I can know see how through the glass windows and I run towards the door.I opened it and excitedly hugged her.

I know Jamie hates playboys.Why?Let me tell you the story first,

She was very young when she saw the relationship between her parents is not going well.She is a bright child so you can't hide something from her.Her mother is so problematic because she wants Jamie not to discover anything about her parents.Her mom wants Jamie to live her life to the fullest.

But things aren't going on her mother's side.She did hide those things that her dad hurts her mom.She kept slapping it and we really can say that bruises is like her mother's sister.That's why her mother keep wearing long sleeves or turtle neck clothes.

One day,when Delaila is still busy managing the company they own,Jamie without knowing it knocked on her room because she feels like she has fever.But no one's answering it and Jamie opened it without any permission.But she was shocked,she saw her father sleeping with another girl and it almost naked only a piece of blanket is covered.

Jamie can't help but cry.His father heard her whimper and get mad because she entered the room without permission.Her dad fixed himself and explained everyhting to Jamie but Jamie did not believe any single word her dad had said.Her dad face suddently turned to an angry one which made Jamie burning hot and she can't deny she's really afraid.When suddeny,

Her mom entered the house confused.She was about to carry Jamie when Her dad grabbed her mother's arm and hurt her already without any reasons.After all those things,her dad leave their house with all his things on his bag.

Jamie went to comfort her mom.Days had passed and Jamie and her mom went to her father's condominium and saw him again sleeping with a different girl.After that,Jamie and her mom swear to each other that they won't care to her dad anymore.

Why do I know this things?Because my mom was a victim of her dad too.My mom met him before Delaila met him but Wilson left my mom too.I am not mad at Jamie and she did not know that I am her half sister.I just want to be at her side whenever she feel bad.Okay enough from my pov.

Adrian's Pov

Adrian Mark Cruz is the name.Same as age with this beautiful girl in front of me and same course with her.Do I sound like a stalker?Well I'm not it's just all because of curiousity.

HMM,Jaime this girl look pretty interesting.She has an angelic look that you will be amaze.I will talk to her,

"HI!I'm your partner in your new album!'I said with my charming smile.

"It's nice to finally see you!I'm Jamie and you are?"she said with her angelic smile

"Adrian,well it's a pleasure for me to meet you!"

"Same as I" she said proudly.

Her attitude is what I like.Different from all the girls I kissed but not make out, I date but not a serious one,I flirt but did not become a girlfriend.My manager called me,she told me Jamie and the rest still needs to hear my voice.Well,we have different entertaiment industry so its the first time our paths crossed.

Jamie's Pov

I finally meet him.His looks captivated me as well as his friendly attitude.His now singing and his voice really catch my attention.I I think I like him but there is an attitude that I still not see with him and I can feel it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let's now what will happen when Jamie found out he's a playboy.How and why will she do that?

read,vote and comment

i hope you help me gain more readers

thank you so much

thanks for reading