Part 2

"You can't escape now Deiya, you're trapped" said Rhea, Deiya's friend.
"Oh really? Are u challenging Deiya. Deiya Malhotra? You don't know me yet then!"
"Not challenging you Deiya, just stating facts! Anyways try your best to escape the guards down!"
"Would you help me?"
"Yes of course, I will."
.
.
Suddenly a voice was heard - "What The Hell? How did this happen? No ways, I can't wear this now!"
Mrs Malhotra reached Deiya's room.
"What happened Deiya!?"
"Aunty, her dress has some stains on it."
"Mom, just look at this. Coffee stains on my kurta. Must be the tailor's. Eww."
"Ok ok don't panic dear, we'll get you another one."
"Right now? How?"
"Wait, I'll check out for something in my wardrobe."
"No no mom! I guess i should get going now to the showroom, The Suhagan and get myself a proper dress. It won't take me much time, I'll be back before the guy comes."
"The Suhagan is two trains away!"
"Don't worry mom, I'll be back quick."
"Ok then, leave fast now."
.
.
Deiya and Rhea leave the house and reach the railway station. With a lot of difficulty they get a proper ticket.
But oh my god what is this?
"Ticket of 3:30 train, but its already 3:37pm."
"Rhea, lets runnnn..."
.
.
The train was running and so were the two ladies. But oh my god again, what is this? Rhea reached. And Deiya?? Still running, exhausted and tired.
She stops to grasp a breath.
Rhea standing at the door, sticking her hand out and screaming - "Come On Deiya we gotta make it now only. No time Deiya, get up and run Deiya fasttt!"