Chapter 24

Harry

My phone started buzzing and Emerson was calling. Why was she calling me at 1:00?  I picked up anyway.

Phone conversation

Harry: hey Emerson why are yo-

Emerson: Harry come pick me up please just help!

(Scream and plates shattering)

Harry: Emerson what's going on tell me now!

Emerson: HARRY HELP COME PICK ME UP

With that the phone hung up. I put on my clothes and grabbed my keys. Putting the key in the ignition, I pushed all the thoughts away. Right now I'm focused on finding Emerson.

I drove to her house and saw a window shattered. She ran onto the bike and held my waist with tears streaked down her face."drive Harry!" She yelled at me.

I drove back to my house and stopped outside."Emerson tell me what's wrong!" I shouted. I saw how when I yelled she flinched and it made me upset.

"Just tell me what's wrong." I sighed and looked at her. I tilted her head to me with mine and I stared into her beautiful eyes. Even when she cried,she was still beautiful.

She sniffled and the answer she said shocked me. "I...it's nothing Harry really believe me just let me tell you when it's the right time." I shook my head.

"Emerson your hurt are you serious right now!?" I just shut my mouth as she gave me a look. Knowing I should just let her be I hugged her.

"If I ever loose you I swear Emerson." I gave her a Kiss on her head as we sat. Even then she still hugged me. I held on to her while she cried.

Millions of things went to my head. I just held Emerson as tight as I could.

A/n sorry for the whole time skip thing!

Stay awesome
Taylorxoxo