Chapter 10

AN:  Chapter 10!!!!  WOOHOO!  Double digits baby.  Hope anyone reading this likes it.  If anyone other than one of my close friends are reading in,  then check out my other story,    Friends?     If you do thanks, but im not even sure if anyone other than my friend is reading it.  hahaha.  Ok here is the chapter.

*Roses POV*

I woke up the next morning in my bed.  How did i get here?  Well nevermind.  Harry wasn't there, so i got up to go look for him.  Walking into the kitchen, i heard him and Liam talking, about some girl. Wait, what?  What girl?  Does Harry like a girl?  WAIT, WHAT?  I just fricken heard my name!  Oh god, does that mean i'm that girl.  I couldn't help myself from listening, and i knew that it was wrong, so i walked in, acting like i had just came from the room, not hearing anything.

"But i just-  Oh good morning."  Harry said, cutting himself off.

"Good morining to you too."  I said, fake wiping my eyes from my sleep.

"How was your sleep?"  Liam asked looking at me.

"Oh it was good.  Quick question though, how did i get in bed?"  I asked.

"I carried you.  You fell asleep on my sholder, and i didnt want to wake you up."  Harry said.  I did a big face palm.  Me, being, well, uhhhh, not thin, am a little self concious about my weight, and i dont like people picking me up.  

I guess Harry could see me thinking exactly that because he said, "Yeah, it was easy.  You are light."   I know i'm not.  You can see it by my, well lets just call it flubber, on my stomach.  But it was nice of him to say.  He also is really strong.

"Thanks."  I said blushing a bit.  I sat down next to him and smiled in his direction.  Liam brought me over some cerial, that i greatfully accepted.  He was really kind.  Always there for anyone.  Not just to bring the cerial, but just a really good guy.  I AM NOT FALLING FOR HIM ALSO.  He is just really sweet.  THATS IT!  I think of him as a brother.

"Hey.  Do i smell food?"  You can guess who that was.  Niall came in to the room with his hair standing up.  MAJOR bed hed.  Kinda cute.  Ugggh i have issues.

"You always smell food."  Harry said laughing.  After we all ate, we went to the couches and started talking.  Louis and Zayn had joined us by now, and we were all just hanging out.  I checked my phone.  Nothing new.

"Hey Rose.  Can we talk?"  Niall asked.

"Ummm yeah,  what about?"  I responded.  He grabbed my hand, and we walked to his room.  I really hoped that this was not going to be a serious conversation.  But now we were alone.  I bet it is going to be one.

"What's up?"  I asked sitting on his bed nervously.

"Well, remember truth or dare?"  He asked looking at the ground.

"yep"  I responded not looking at him.

"Remember my question?"  

"Yep."

"if i liked you?" 

"Yep.

"what did you think of my answer?"    Yep this was the serious conversation that i never wanted to have.