"What y'all laughing at?" Dena asked.

"Becca said Teecee looks like a tree stomp" I laughed.

Dena laughed "That reminds me. You need to talk to the geico looking one, he keeps looking at me weird and before I have to hit him with a upper cut, just let him know"

"You soooo savage" Becca laughed.

"Tree stomp, geico mmhh anything else?" Kai looked at me.

"Well, Goofy looks like a burnt sour patch kids" I picked at my nails.

The girls were all in an up roar off laughed.

*Slim POV*

"Man a nigga hungry" I said while rubbing my stomach.

"Your belly always dragging on the floor blood" Goofy said.

I smacked my lips. We were all going to have breakfast but the girls were taking a billion years to get dress or whatever. I looked up from my phone to see G walking out on the terrace.

"Blood what's taking your girl and her pets so long?" I asked.

"Uh uh don't be calling us o pets with yo house lizard looking ass" The Chinese one said.

Kai said right next to me.

"What's a house lizard?" I asked her lowly.

"It's like a geico they small n they run on the walls off your house" She smiled.

"Oh" I said "U need to open your eyes, ain't nobody looking like no lizard blood while u look like a dragon"

She sucked her teeth "Who knew bones talk huh?" She ignored me while sitting across from me.

Everyone chuckled.

"Y'all better stop it" Kai said while placing her feet on G's lap.

"I'm tryna eat blood" G said while looking at her feet.

"Oh so my feet are a problem then?" She smirked.

He nodded yeah while eating a bacon.

"Oh no problem" She moved her feet "Hey Tee, you wanna rub my feet?"

His face lit up while G mugged her then mugging her, while everyone laughed.

"Booboo bear madddd" Goofy instigated.

Our cook brought everything out for us and placed it on the table. Everyone started digging in.

"Pass me the bacon blood" I said to Dena.

"Excuse?" She stared at me.

"Oh my bad, ching chong bacon cong"

"Boy if you do-" Kai cut her off.

"Y'all better stop" Everyone laughed.

"He needs to stop messing with me" She said to Kai.

"Ain't nobody messing with you China"

"Oh hell naw" She stood up about to jump over the table but Becca and Leya held her back.

Me and the guys laughed.

"I don't hit females so you guys better get away from it" I pointed at the girls besides Dena.

"It? IT? Imma pop you in your dam mouth nigga, talking bout IT. Fuck I look like" She yelled.

"Like a dude" I laughed.

Leya and Becca took her inside while she continued to yell. Kai turned and gave me a death glare.