Chapter 12: Trials Invoked

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN.

Chapter 12: Trials Invoked.

"Tsuna!" Tsuna evaded the attack at the eleventh hour. "As expected of the former Vongola X." said the intruder. "What do you want?" scowled Tsuna.

"Are you okay, Kyoko, Haru?" Tsuna glanced at them, worried. "We're fine...more importantly..." began Haru. "Kyoko!" Ryohei yelled. He raised his fist and charged at the intruder.

"Sister Haru, Sister Kyoko!" Lambo and I-pin followed after Ryohei. They glared at the intruder. "Don't worry, we'll protect you." "Who are you?" demanded Lambo.

The intruder smirked. "I was sent by 'him'. My name is Sintrello Aegis." Tsuna sighed. "It hasn't even been ten years. What does he want?"

"Five years has passed. It's time. You have to invoke the Trials soon, you know that, don't you, Sawada Tsunayoshi?" said Aegis. "He cannot wait anymore. Don't ever test his patience, Sawada Tsunayoshi."

"You...!" Ilario growled and stepped forward, to be stopped by Ienari. "Don't." "Wise choice, Sawada Ienari." said Aegis. "You were well-trained." He released a smokescreen, obscuring all eyes of vision, and he escaped.

"Who was that?" said Murasaki. "Was he someone you knew?" Tsuna just sighed, and walked out of the room. "Why is he so cold?" said Zen, raising an eyebrow.

"Tsuna!" his Guardians called after him. "Secure everyone's life. He'll soon start to move." said Tsuna. "Ienari's classmates are top-priority."

When Ienari went back to class, the intense stare from his classmates was a torture. Dino sighed. There is nothing than that, piquing their curiosity. "Fine, gather at my house tonight." sighed Ienari. "If you don't regret it, that is." said Ilario. "If anyone of you betray Ienari, I will single-handed kill all of you."

"Oh well. Since the cat is out of the bag, might as well spill everything." Reborn appeared on the window sill. Beside him, was Colonello and Lal Mirch. "What the heck are the three of you doing?" scowled Ienari. "Spying on you," said Reborn. "Well, don't!" Ienari pushed them away.

During the remaining hours in school, no one was motivated to focus, which made Nezu-sensei mad, but no one seems to care. For once, they enjoyed making Nezu-sensei mad, and his expression was entertaining.

"I can already imagine Nezu's face." laughed Yamamoto. "Yeah, right!" agreed Tsuna. They sniggered, only to be glared at by Hibari.

"Hey, Ienari." said Keiichi. "Where's your house? This is a restaurant." "Oh, Ienari. Welcome back." Iemitsu was chugging down a can of beer. "We own the restaurant." Tsuna was behind Keiichi. "Sawada...Tsunayoshi?" Keiichi blinked. "It's nice to meet you!" he bowed.

"Just relax, will ya?" smiled Tsuna. "Let's go, Kyouya." Tsuna and Kyouya disappeared into the second floor. Nana served some snacks as Ienari's classmates gathered around the hall. "Where should I start?" muttered Ienari.

"Is Sawada Tsunayoshi your brother, Ienari?" said Sayaka. "He's not just his brother, they're twins." said Iemitsu.

"TWINS?!" Ienari's classmates repeated.

"Impossible. Sawada Tsunayoshi has already graduated." said Keiichi. "It's the truth." Tsuna had showered and put on fresh clothes. "It's true that we're twins."

Gokudera sighed. "If only we had used an illusion back then," "Kufufufu. It's too late to turn back." chuckled Mukuro. Mukuro, Chrome and his gang were seated on one of the tables. "The usual, please, Nana." Mukuro smiled. "Okay," Nana smiled.

Tsuna and Kyouya were seated opposite Mukuro's table. They were silently eating their dinner.

"But I don't see a resemblance twins should have," said Keiichi. "Especially that hair color. Tsuna's hair is blond, isn't it?" "Yeah, you're right. It's blond." said Tsuna, grabbing another piece of toast.