Chapter 7: Ryu meets Flandre AKA Ryu vs Flandre scarlet

Start from the beginning

It didn't seen right as he turned around and saw she was nowhere behind him. As he turned back face forward. He slow himself down, while planting his feet. When get enough distance to her, she punch him to the wall. Ryu recovered and saw her charging towards him. He guarded himself to brace himself, as she started punching with very strong full force. He blocked her punches, but those punches were so strong, they felt like metal trying to break his defence. It was useless to her as she started to scratch him with her long sharp nails. Blood started to drip out as he try to cover them so he fired his blast. "Hadouken!", Ryu shouted and fired it towards Flandre, but she ran real fast, dodging it and ran to Ryu and continue to lunged at him with her claws as slashed his body, spilling his blood out.

As she couldn't hold her excitement from attacking him, he suddenly pushed her back, like a force of wind, as she tried to do more damaged on him (Note: If you've been playing Marvel super super heroes vs street fighter, or X men vs street fighter, then you know what he's block/pushing her for) Giving him the opportunity, he rushed to her and started giving her blows then gave her a ground sweep kick, making her fall on the ground flat. She then got up huffing as if she's angry, but has was huffing in excitement.

Flandre laughed like manic as she went back to firing more Danmakus at Ryu. He continue on runing away from the colorful bullets and he was firing his hadous at Her, but this time it only hit one of them, cause the danmakus were doubled in size, and soon realised that only one oh his blast can hit them.

Flandre stopped shooting her danmakus at Ryu and came to him and a red aura that must of been stronger then Remilia. She pulled out a spell card and charged it :Taboo "Four of a Kind:She looked as she split in half, and made another clone of herself, then double the clones, adding to four.

Ryu was looking real terrified to see that there are four Flandres. He ran away from them while one of them tried to chase him and shoot more flashing bullets at him. The first Flandre clone leaped fast enough to get close to get far close to him. The first flandre clone sarted punching Ryu, but he blocked them trying to defend himself,while the other tried to lunged at him, but he kept got his focus on the other one, trying to attack him. Ryu grabbed the fist of the first Flandre and threw her far from him.

Ryu then pushed got ready to battle this flandre clone. He dodged her every strike, until the other Flandre pulled out her spell card, and called forth it's magic "Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break" The flandre clone started shooting her barrage of Danmakus at Ryu. He tried dodging the danmakus in different areas

As he saw the other Flandre, he grab the other clone before she could make a move, and throw her to the danmakus. The bullets was hitting clone and she quickly turn to nothing but vapers of energy and disappeared. Ryu soon went to the second Flandre clone. He rushed to her and ground sweep her and grabbed her, before she could hit the ground, but the clone slapped him with one of her wings, forcing him to free her. He then got hit by the danmakus, as more were blasting him and soon over powered. One of the flandres made a big danmaku and threw it at Ryu, trying to finish him off. Then made a big explosion.

After the smoke cleared up, it seem that there was no trace of Ryu, and Remilia started to get snarl, cause she wanted him in one pieces. She tried to yell at her, but she saw that Ryu is still alive and is behind Flandre. He air punched one of the flandre clones. "Shoryuken!" Ryu shouted as the Flandre clone was being sent flying and he fired a red hadou blast. "Hadouken!" This blast was like fire that hit the Flandre clone and turn her to ash.

He saw that there were two more flandres left. The two Flandres charged at Ryu but he blocked their attacks, then he pushed them back, forcing them to drop their guard. Ryu charged and punched the other Flandre behind him and Kicked her to the air, but she stopped and regain her balance and saw that he was nowhere to be found, except he was underneath her.  He charged his hadou into full power and fired it, "Shin Ku! Hadouken!" Ryu shouted as the big hadou hit her, and then turning the Flandre clone into shining stardust.

There was only one Flandre left. She pulled out a weapon with a heart shape on the bottom and used its power;:Taboo "Lävatein: She used it's power and made a big red beam and tried to smash Ryu with it, but he used the ashura zanku and warped away from it. After that, he did that he felt he was being grabbed by some magic grip.

Flandre was using some telekinetic grip at ryu and soon she balled her hand to a fist and shouted, "Kyuuuu!!"After that shout, Ryu exploded into nothing, with smoke every where, and Remilia was real angry at Her for blowing him up into nothing, wondering if there is even a single piece of him left for her."You idiot!! I wanted him alive!! not dead!!" Remilia Yelled. "But he broke, I'm sorry", Flandre apologize.

But after the smoke cleared there was a glimpse of Ryu, still alive somehow. Everyone was shocked to see this miracle to see that Ryu is still truly alive, and only bare chested with white glowing eyes, covering his pupils. He did not looked too happy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5_j2oNZaQ)

He started walking towards Flandre, as she tried to slow down his tracks with her damakus again, but this, it did no harm to him. Flandre was shocked to even see that her damakus are doing nothing to him. She also try to use the same kyuu, but the smoke would clear, and still he survived. Ryu looking like the explosion was useless to him. She tried to use the same kyuu but it was still useless.When Ryu got close enough to Flandre, He started to rapidly punch her, and after he got done trying to punched, he ended it with his ultimate shoryuken. "Shin Sho" ryuken!" After that punched send her to the sky, she soon fell back to the ground flat, and Ryu became the victor.