Chapter 1: Ryu's meeting with a hand maid

The white haired maid has been strolling through the forest to find the man that was said to be the street fighter from the outside world. If this is the man that her mistress wanted, then by all means she will do anything for her. down the side of the forest she saw a muscular in a white fighting uniform with some short black (or brown for you to deside) hair. She went to this strange man wondering around the forest. "Excuse me" asked the white haired maid. "Are you lost or something?" "Maybe" said the strange human. "But i can always find my way through forests"

This was rather strange to the maid to hear any man that can find his way out, even if he is lost

"And you are?". said the maid "Ryu, Ryu Hoshi" said Ryu introducing himself" My name is Sakuya Izayoi." said Sakuya, as they had a greeting, Sakyua had lead Ryu to trails to a mansion called the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Sakuya had remember to bring a person named Ryu Hoshi to her mistress's mansion as her bodyguard. but the question is why, but regardless, Sakuya will do as she remember what her mistress said. After walking around the forest they have finally found the mansion up close, but a bit far. "Where to begin". sakuya thougth where they continue to walk around the forest over the Misty Lake. "This is Gensyoko, a utopia where humans, gods, youkai, and fairies exist. This place resolve around Danmaku and fighting. We are just over the Misty Lake and are very close to the Scaret Devil Mansion. that is where I work" Ryu liked the sound of fighting. it was enough to make him a mighty warrior around this so called Gensyoko to find a worthy fight, but he felt something was coming here behind, and so. "HADOUKEN!" ryu fired a blue blast at a fairy, as a fairy wearing a blue dress with crystalized wings and the fairy rubbed her head* cirno!: a girl yelled getting to her, to see if she's okey.

Sakuya was surprised on how quick he is to shoot this strange danmaku at cirno and knew why the mistress wanted ryu"How did you do that?" Sakuya asked wonder how quick with such speed "I was trained with a Master and a friend of mine" Ryu explained "I can feel ki from any living being with just my quick reflexe" Sakyua was amazed on how he can tell someone is coming without looking at someone. From the way he said about feel someone's ki. That was never even used in Gensyoko. Sakuya can truly see why her mistress wanted ryu for a bodyguard but what is she gonna do with ryu. What dose she want with ryu, and how will she make ryu her bodyguard. But all of that was over as they continued on their way to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.