Crazier - Taylor Swift

I entered the room wearing a gorgeous gown. All eyes on me but you're the only one I could see. I walked towards you and you flashed me a smile and told me "You're so beautiful" I answered with a smile.....We walked towards our friends, you talked with them and all but all I could notice was you. My heart beating fast, I feel something in my stomach..you look at me and I felt conscious....why? I'm confuse with the things happening but I have one thing I'm sure of...you're the one that's giving my life the colors.

I remember when I was a 1st year high school student. All I do was let the society take control of me. I was letting the world control me. My life was boring. I never made any friends. But then you came into my life and made me see and realize things. You gave color to my life. You opened the door to a new world for me.

I remember when I was 2nd year high school student. I gain new friends, I learn new things and you became my best friend. We are inseparable, we are glued to each other. Again you notice something, something about me which is my dream. I told you I want to be an civil engineer but while in high school I wanted to sing in a band.

You asked me why am I not doing something about singing in a band. I answered "I do dream about it but I know there's no hope". You asked me if I have already tried and I answered no. Then you suddenly hit my head lightly and told me "What will happen if you don't do anything?". I was lingering in that question......again you help me and this time with my dream. You help me get to the school's band and fortunately I became the band's vocalist. I was so happy and thankful to you. I wanted to fly but I couldn't find wings but then you gave me those wings.

You change everything.

I remember when I was 3rd year high school student. Everything was perfect for me and it's my turn to help you. I watch you strive for your dreams. You studied everything in advance. You excelled in every class that you attend....you even surpassed my score. One time I asked you "How can you strive so hard? What's your inspiration? What do you believe at to do this much?" I asked while we are staring at the sky that's full of stars in the terrace of your house. You answered "I believe at myself" looking at me smiling...but I held a confuse face...I coudn't comprehend what you were saying...

"Well, you see? I believe at myself, I believe that I could do it, I believe that I could reach what everyone thinks is impossible for me to reach. You need to trust yourself. You need to believe." I realize what you were saying, indeed it is a very important thing. To believe......This past couple of years....all those things that you have done was to help me to believe. And you did not fail...You made me believe. At that very moment, I started admiring you...

And now I'm a 4th year high school student. I excused myself from everyone and went to the terrace of the building where the prom is taking place...I sigh in the gentle breeze hugging me. This is trouble..I thought to myself.

I think I'm in love with you, Levi.

I'm in love with you since that day. Since that day! It was a long time.....I was loving you for a long time already and I have only that realized now.

I could hear everyone started standing up getting to the dance floor...the music started playing. I don't feel like dancing with you tonight...sorry. 

I was staring into the velvet sky covered with stars shining brightly when my mind suddenly reminds me of my feelings. Levi, I'm afraid, if I'll tell you about my feelings..Will you be with me? Will you avoid me? Will our friendship be ruin? Do you love someone else? Do you love me back? Do you feel the same?....so many questions and you're the only one that could answer. Darn you Levi! Your making me crazier and crazier! 

I was busy thinking about you when you suddenly hear your voice "So this is where you are" I didn't answer, you walk towards me....and there was the silence. The once so lively and crazy dancing of my fellow students was turn into silence when the once lively beat of music was replace by a mellow melody..Crazier by Taylor Swift...what a perfect song to describe me. I was surprised when you broke the silence between us "Would you mind to dance? Brittany" I see, he doesn't know what I feel, that's why it seems normal for him...I just smiled and nodded...He took my hand and we dance.....Levi, can I believe in you?....You spin me around...I look in your eyes and I was lost in it...Your making me crazier Levi! "Levi, can I tell you something?" I asked and you said sure....

I don't wanna hide anymore.

Gathering every ounce of courage I could get....I confess "I love you" shock was evident in your face...We stop dancing and I look down..Is this the end to our friendship? "What.....what did you say?" 

"I said I love you" I answered....Is everything ruin now? .....I'm expecting an "I'm sorry" but I didn't get one instead I receive a smile and a hug....and words that gave me a tingled all over my body.

I was waitng for that Britt

I love you