Bitten (Vampire boyxboy story)

Prologue:

In the year 1857 (Victorian era) there was a man named Victor Smith. He was very handsome and all the woman wanted to be his bride. But Victor had a secret that would drive all those women away…he was a vampire. Yes some of the vampire stereotypes are true, Victor needed to drink blood, his skin was pale, and his eyes turned red when he would feed or was filled with rage. He needed to stay out of the sun but it did not destroy him, it only weakened him and he didn't sparkle like those stupid vampires from Twilight. And they decided when to stop aging. He had all those woman after him but he only wanted one, Abigail Watson. 

One night Victor was feeding when he heard something. Victor stopped and looked around.

"Who's there?" He asked. No answer. Victor lifted his head and inhaled deeply and listened carefully. He could hear someone's heart beating fast and could smell their fear. There was Abigail Watson. Victor's eyes widened. Not only has he been exposed but Abigail Watson had seen what he really was, a monster. Victor wiped the blood from his mouth and started to get up.

"Wait! What are you?" Abigail said making Victor stop dead in his tracks. It was that sweet voice that made him stop.

"A monster." He whispered back to her. Abigail moved closer to him. She lifted her hand and rested it on Victor's cheek.

"I don't believe that. You are still Victor Smith…the man I fell in love with." Abigail whispered smiling. Victor smiled and they shared a passionate kiss. 

Soon after Victor and Abigail married. But because of the vampiric rules, Victor had to turn his wife into a vampire herself. Abigail agreed. Victor and Abigail shared a long life. But close to our present time Victor and Abigail gave birth to three sons. James, Adam and Beau. All three were born only half vampires. They all lived together in a nice house that their father was able to buy. They were rich, they had maids and everything. But vampires were exposed, and soon enough there was an entire clan of vampire hunters. Victor and his family were exposed to the clan and they entered their home. Victor ordered Abigail and their sons to hide in an underground Crypt like basement. James was four years old, Adam was two years old, and Beau was the youngest barley months old. Victor and the leader of the vampire hunter battled until the hunter struck at Victor with a wooden steak and slammed it into his heart and burned his corpse. The vampire hunter searched through the house and found the secret Crypt. Abigail was strong enough to only hold back the hunter for so long and the hunter kidnapped Beau. 

The hunter took Beau to his home base with the other hunters and injected him with human blood, turning him in a full mortal. Soon when Beau was two years old the hunter took him to an orphanage were another family can take care for him, he thought Beau was too weak to be a hunter and the other vampires couldn't find him. Abigail was so devastated and she became ill. Eventually she became so ill she went into a coma and vowed she would awaken until the day Beau returned home. James and Adam were taken in the care of the maids and started their search for their brother Beau...