Cullen Truth or Dare

Bella's pov

I kept on squirming while Edward was trying to kiss me." Bella stop moving!" He moaned. "Edward, I am positively bored!"I whined." That's why Emmett is here!"He shouted nearly killing my heart and eardrums. " Let's play...truth or dare!" He said. We both shrugged while Emmett stared at the lower half of my naked body." Scram Emmett! "Edward hissed.

Emmett left leaving us some time to get ready." That Emmett, "I mumbled. Edward put on a black short sleeved shirt with jeans. I dragged on my baby pink tank top and shorts. When we got downstairs everyone was waiting for us." Let's start!" Emmett said grinning.

" Okay, Eddie truth or-" "Truth."Edward said blankly. " Is it true you liked Rosalie as a friend or mate?" Emmett said.Edward had no facial expressions and sighed before muttering, "None."We all cracked up." Bella? " "Dare.Make this one hard!" I blurted out." I dare you to go to Chucky Cheeses and say you want a discount for your constipated grandfather. "

I looked horrific! " You have to come though," I demanded.

We ran to the old kiddie place and walked inside. A bunch of kids as usual with their mothers." Uh hi I want a discount for my constipated grandpa," I said. The guy stared at me and scratched his head. I looked for my witnesses but Emmett was already in the fun house sliding down the slide.

" Emmett! " Rosalie yelled to him. We ran back home in a fit of giggles. " Okay, Rosalie truth or dare?" I asked."I'm not playing! " She pouted and faced the window." Pweeez! Rosawee?" Emmett tackled her to the ground and begged her until she gave in.

" Fine, dare!"She said impatiently. " I dare you to suck Emmett's manhood. " I said.Everyone gasped and glared at me." Sure,"she slid down his oversized pants and took a deep breath before letting his thing enter her mouth. My eyes gaped of jealousy. " Bella! " Jasper yelled at me reading my emotions.

" Emmett truth or dare?" Rosalie asked." Duh, dare!" He said looking all that and a bag of chips." I dare you to sleep with Bella tonight and if you like it, a whole year." She said. " No!" Edward and I yelled at the same time." I don't mind," Emmett said cracking his knuckles. I sighed and agreed. " To settle that kiss each other," Rosalie added. I pushed my head back when Emmett thrusted at me pinning me to the floor." Kiss me Bellerina!" Emmett shouted making kissing noises.

I smacked him into the wall." I'm ending this game!" I fumed stomping upstairs. Everyone went into bed and I felt uncomfortable with Emmett instead of Edward. I slipped off my bra and underwear and saw Emmett staring at me." Oooh Bella! " Emmett purred. He followed me and went naked. Soon he had us both naked pinned on the bed." Emmett, your grossing me out right now."I gagged.

He stroked my stomach and went down, down, down, and, down until he touched it. I let out a scream." Emmett stop right now!" Edward yelled grabbing him by the neck. " Relax Edward it doesn't hurt!"Emmett laughed." Edward calm down and go back," I told him. He did as told and I put on a red and white lingerie.

I felt Edward- sick but relaxed in some way. This was fun! :)

---------------------------''----'---''----------------------------

Enjoy it? Please vote and comment!and follow! :D