What the hell was I doing?

This seriously sucks monkey balls. But dun hate. D:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Arianna's point of view.

I heard a huge, roar echo the forest, hurting my ears. But that wasn't going to stop me from hunting my prey. I haven't eaten in days. In human form, nor wolf form. Nothing else mattered to me at this second beside hunting.

Leaving everything up to my senses, I followed the scent of the creature that smelt amazing. A vanilla scent mixed with a hint of cinnamin. Before, when I was about to make my move and attack it, I stepped on a fucking twig that was in my way, that seemed to scare off the animal. 

The creature was something huge and it's fur was black. Unlike mine, that was a pure white, that went along well with my crystal blue eyes that I got to have, but only as a wolf. Back in my human form, I had an ugly blackish brown color. But when I looked at the black figure, I caught a whiff of the over-whelming scent of it and with that I was immediately triggered by my hunger.

Fuck, I wish I would have just been more careful. Growling and making noise. God. But what else was I suppose to do?

Lost in thought as I was running, making even more noise than I had before, I stopped when I caught a glimpse of what I was actually chasing. It wasn't just an animal with black fur with a massive body. It was a wolf. No, not just a regular wolf like most would think, but one of my own kind. It was part human. Dammit! 

I stood 10 feet away from where it stood. It's teeth were showing entirely, and the hair on the back of it's neck was actually terrifying. But I wasn't scared. I looked into his crystal blue eyes that matched mine. 

The scent that came off of the creature was mouth-watering. Especially with me being this close to it. I inhaled a huge breath as it roared at me furiously, like I was going to hurt it. But I wasn't. I couldn't do that. Instead, I inhaled another breath lightely, and I phased into my human body.  I stood there, and looked at the wolf in the eyes again. I stood about as tall as it's chest, but that didn't bother me. As soon as it's eyes scanned me, checking to make sure I was human, or checking to see whether I was a threat or not, it's eyes fell. The hairs on his neck lowered, and it sat down, not knowing what to do, with a confused, wolfy expression on its face.

"It's okay, I promise. I didn't mean to hunt you -" I was cut off by my stomach growling at me in desperate need of food. I clutched my stomach.

The wolf just looked at me, like it understood, but it's expression was still confused.

"Can you just phase back, so I can speak to you? I know you're human. You can't play dumb with me," I said with a sigh, and with an impatient tone.

The wolf cocked it's head to the side. 

What the fuck. Does this thing not know anything about being a wolf, or what?

This was going to take a while, I guess.

Austin's point of view. 

What do I do? I can't hurt her, that would be a very bad idea. And I can't do anything. I don't know anything about this, or what I am. I scanned her again. She had tan, russet skin to show that she was part Indian. Along with her silky black hair that touched her chest, and her dark brown eyes. She was a really pretty girl, just she looked like her weight was dropping constantly. As she breathed in and out you could see just a little bit of her ribs.

She shot me another impatient look, saying what the fuck are you waiting for? I looked into her eyes with a sad expression.

"Do you not know how to phase or something?" she tried to soften her voice. I could feel her effort.

I swallowed and looked down with forehead mushed up in frustration. I shook my head from left to right. No, I didn't know how to phase. And I was pretty embarrassed by it.

She explained it to me simply. Like I was in kindergarten or something. All she said I had to do was for me to breathe in and out and relax my mind. I did as she instructed, and phased back into my original human body. I looked down and saw I was naked, just like her. It didn't bother me much though. Oh well, she was naked, and so was I. I didn't feel that left out. 

I looked up at her. We were almost the same height. Only I was a bit taller. She looked at me, a little shocked that I was a boy, I guess. But she looked aside from that. 

"Err. So.. uh. Thanks for teaching me how to phase, I'm pretty clueless about this whole animal thing," I said sheepishly.

"It's alright, I guess. I was just kind of frustrated on your expressions. How long have you been a wolf?" she asked me.

"Probably for about an hour, but I'm not too sure. First, I was all mangled up on my kitchen floor in pain, then, I felt wild and free after the pain went away, running around the forest, next, I felt dizzy, and I think I blacked out. When I woke up, I was a monster. And then I heard you hunting me, and I kinda got scared and ran off, then I became pissed and -" I was instantly cut off.

"Okay, I get it. But thats pretty much what all wolves go through. Pain, craziness, mixed emotions and all.. but relax. I'm Arianna. And I think I'm going to have to teach you some basic stuff about this whole other life you're going to be living, okay? You're in desperate need of help," she told me with a smile.

I smiled back. "I'm Austin. And that would sound nice. I think I do need a bit of help with the animal life or form or whatever," I said in a confused tone.

"It's your wolf form," Arianna corrected me, and while doing so, her stomach growled massively. She clutched her stomach tighter, and cursed under her breath.

"Sounds good. But first, we need to get you some food!" I exclamed in a light tone.

"Thank God!" she said, letting go of her stomach. "I haven't eaten in about 3 days.

"Why?" I said, looking at her ribs, feeling sorry for her.

"I'll explain later. Just come on, we can go back to.. uhh.." she said, unable to finish her sentence.

"Come on, I'll take you to my home," I said as her expression lit up.

"Sounds lovely. Let's go," she said with a huge smile, and I started leading her back to my home, where I would take care of her for as long as she needed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I tried making this chapter long. But tell me what you think. I know I messed up. Comments would be appreciated. <3