My Life Story

So, basically.. I didn't have the best life, my mom left me when I was eight, and I can still remember her excuse. "I have to go to work and then we'll go to the toy store" She said hugging me and kissing me. "Why do you need the suitcase, mommy?" I asked. "Well sweetie, I have important papers in here that my boss needs to see, I'm going to be late, tell daddy I love him." She said tearing up. "Bye mommy, miss you already." I remember saying hugging her leg. The door shut, and that was the last I seen of her.

It was years, until I understood. I was finally twelve when I asked my dad what was going on. "Dad, wheres mommy? She said she was coming back and we were going to the toy store." there was a pause. "Honey, she just went on vacation for a while, she might move there though." He said. At least he didn't completely lie to me, he never said she was coming back from that "vacation". So, ever since then, I stopped caring.

I became sensitive, and emotional. The fact that I grew up without a mother figure was the worst it could get for me. Think about it, now that I am seventeen, I have no woman role model, and I'll never go bra shopping with my mom, get pads, talk about my first love. I only have my dad, and yeah, I am truly grateful for him, but its not the same.

I didn't know what to do when I went threw puberty, I mean my dad is a dude, he wouldn't know. Its not like he can say "Ask your mother."

Anyway, off the "mom" subject, in school I've been getting good grades, and my dad is rich, so in order for me not to get made fun of, I wear makeup, and wear the popular trends. I still aren't noticed, but I would rather no one realize me, then everyone do and they all hate me. My favorite subject is Ela, and Art. I love expressing my feelings into art. My dad is a artist too, but I like my own style.

In school, theres not a lot of people that talk to me, and there is also those groups like: popular girls, popular boys, nerds, drug addictions, and then the yuppies. I don't fit into any of those categories, of course not. There are only a few of the populars, Austin, Justin and Brandon. For the girls, Brittany, Alyssa, and Tiffany. Brittany dated Brandon, but they broke up last year.

I was walking to Social Studies, when Brittany trips me and I land on my face. I had a red and black plaid shirt on, light blue ripped skinny jeans, white converse, and my hair was down with my bangs out. I had my binder in my hands, so I couldn't stop the fall. My nose started to bleed, as she laughed with the other two fakes beside her. Justin was passing by the accident and pushed her off me. "What are you doing?!" He asked furious. "Nothing, she pushed me, and I accidentally pushed her." Her face became serious and she put on a puppy face. "Yeah okay." He said rolling his eyes. He put his focus on me, and picked me up. I was crying, and I couldn't breathe through my nose. Justin called the other two boys. I was still trying to breathe, but then I realized that one of the most popularest guys in school is holding me, and caring about me. The other two boys came and automatically tried to help.