Chapter 2-The trouble-causer interview

Michelle POV
Right now I have to do an interview with Chuck Anderson. Emily is finished so its my and Amanda's time. I hope this goes good! I go in. Chuck Anderson is being ready.
"And in 5,4,3,2 Hello Canada! We are live with Michelle from The Next Step!"
"Hi!"
"So Michelle, lets talk about your life at The Next Step."
"I came in The Next Step 2 years ago. At first I didnt fit in but then I became dance captain and I made very good friends. After we won Regionals I left The Next Step,because of personal issues and then I came back and won Nationals!"
"Thats a great story! What about your dance captain spot? We all know that you are the best dance captain!!!"
He is sooo wrong!!!!!
"I actually dont think so!"
"Well its true! You are the best dancer and you choreograph the best routines! And you took Emily's spot."
"I think youre wrong! Me, Emily and Amanda are all the same and we all know that!"
"I dont think Emily knows that! She agreed that she is the best dance captain."
I cant stand it anymore!
"You know what?! Im not going to stay and hear your stupid words! Emily is my friend and she is a great one! So bye!!!!"
I go out! I humiliated myself but I did the right thing!

Amanda POV
"Dont even bother doing the interview!" Michelle said to me.
"What did he said?" I ask.
"He said that Im the best dance captain and stuff like that!"
"He said the same thing to me!" Emily says.
"And the worst part is that you accepted his words and agreed with him!" Michelle acuses her.

Emily POV
I cant believe Michelle acused me! She took my spot in the team! She is just a backup!
"You know what?! I AM the best dance captain!" I say. "And I cant share the spot with you anymore!"
"Fine! Lets do a battle! Who wins will get the spot!" Michelle now is yelling.
"Fine!!!"
Im not giving up on my dance captain spot! I will beat Michelle even if its the last thing I do!

Hi guys! Sorru that this chapter doesnt involve any Riley or James. Its just a long filler chapter. Anyway give feedback! Can we make 5 votes and 6 comments for the other chapter to be posted tomorrow? (I reply every comment!)
Bye