Chapter 2

It finally became time for all of the girls to go on stage and let the auction begin. Mina was walking up the gigantic steps when she heard over the overhead. "All bidders and girls please go to the main room." A soft yet masculine voice announced. Mina sighed, knowing that once that announcement came on, her life would be changing forever.

The guy that kidnapped her was waiting fer her and kindly walked her towards the back of the main room. He smiled and walked off once they both reached back of stage. He took his seat along with the eight other bidders that might want Mina. Finally it was time for the bidding to begin. They gave Mina a number, along with all of the other girls, and lined them up along the stage. The pulled back a huge, red curtain and revealed the girls to all of the bidders. Mina gasped, seeing all of the men that would participate in the bidding. She took a deep breath as the speaker began to speak.

"Okay we are going to start off with the first lovely lady." The same man from before, call from the corner, nearest to the first girl. Mina was the second to last and most of the men know that it was her first auction. They sensed her nervousness which acted as somewhat of a turn on. 

Thirty minutes passed and the number of girls dwindled down. Every girl got bought but most only by two or three bidders from which they had to choose from. 

Thirty minutes turned into forty minutes.

Forty tuned into fifty. Then it came down to Mina.

Most of the men were fascinated at Mina but wanted someone who were much more experienced. They started bidding her at 100....then 200....then 1,000 .....then 100,000 just for Mina. Eight men bid 100,000 and didn't go any higher. In a way, MIna belonged to those eight men. She blushed at the sight that eight of the most handsome men in room, wasted their money on her. Sure enough, the male that kidnapped one of those eight men. 'Was this planned?' Mina thought to herself as the man walked her down so she could head towards the people that bought her. When she walked down she kept her head down. Once she looked up, she noticed they were all gone. He walked her to the room where they all gathered.

"So who's going to get her first? We have to share her since we all bought her." One of the men said as they all shrug. "How about everyone can get her for a month. That way we can give her some time to get used to the conditions of everyone's lifestyle." Another said, holding his head down, honestly not wanting to share her at all. The men all nod in agreement, by that time, Mina is already in the room. They all smirk once she walks in. Her face is completely red, wondering why all of these men wanted her. 

"Alright so who gets her first?" One asks as they all raise their hands. "Mina. you pick." He asks looking at her. She looks at the person that kidnapped her, knowing him for the longest. "Him." She points to the man as he smiles and gets up. "Good." He says in her ear softly. "I was hoping you would pick me. Mina."