chapter one

-Picture of Darcy is on the side-

Harry's P.O.V

I stood at the end of the altar, waiting for the wedding to start. The boys were standing next to me as my groomsmen, and Leah's bridesmaids were standing on the other side. Kylie gave me a smile, knowing how excited I was to see Leah walk down the aisle in her long, white dress. 

I look around the garden and saw our family and friends sitting patiently in the chairs chatting with each other, waiting for the ceremony to start. Darcy- who was now a year old- was sitting in my sister's lap, smiling at me. Her green eyes lit up and she began laughing as I made a face at her. 

The sound of birds chirping and the sight of butterflies flying around gave me such a comfortable feeling. I smelled in the scent of flowers growing under the trees, and the green leaves on the trees. The whole place was perfect, just how I imagined my wedding with Leah. 

I took another look around at the people sitting in the chairs, and this time my eyes locked with Wyatt. He was sitting next to Leah's cousin, Tim, and he gave me a smile and a thumbs up. His brown curls were bouncing on his head as he was jumping up and down on the grass, obviously waiting for the ceremony to start. I gave him a smile back as the orchestra began playing. 

Everyone stood up from their chairs as Leah and her dad walked down the aisle. The moment I laid my eyes on her, I was blown away. Her hair was perfectly curled and fell on the side of her neck and down. Her white dress was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen her wear, and it looked more beautiful on her than it would've done on any other girl. She was absolutely breathtaking.

She gave me a shy smile and looked down at her bouquet of white flowers. For every step she took towards me, I could feel my heart racing. My soon-to-be wife was coming towards me, one step towards becoming my wife.

She reached the end of the aisle and I held out my hand for her, which she gladly took. Her dad gave her a kiss on the cheek before finding his seat on the other side of Wyatt. Both Leah's dad and Wyatt gave me a smile as I grabbed both of Leah's hands, ready to marry her. 

Everyone in the garden sat down again as the priest began speaking. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Leah Anne Adams and Harry Edward Styles..." 

I stared into Leah's eyes, the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.  She smiled at the ground, obviously a bit shy of all the attention both me and our families and friends were giving her. She was like the center of attention, probably because of her stunning dress and hair. 

"Do you, Harry Edward Styles, take Leah Anne Adams to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and hold from this day forward. For richer and poorer, for better and worse, in sickness and in health, till death tears you apart?" The priest asked I instantly smiled at his question. 

"I do." I said staring into Leah's eyes, both of us smiling from ear to ear.

"And do you, Leah Anne Adams, take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward. For richer and poorer, for better and worse, in sickness and in health, till death tears you apart?" 

"I do." She answered, smiling with me. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

I smiled as I lifted up Leah's veil and leaned down to kiss her. As our lips touched, sparks went off inside me. The crowd erupted in applause and they all stood up cheering. 

When the kiss ended, we smiled as we looked around the garden scanning all the people who had attended our wedding. They were all cheering for us, and I could see my mum wiping a tear. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Mr and Mrs Styles!" The priest said, and the groomsmen and bridesmaids threw rose petals over us. Neither of me and Leah expected it, so we were both quite surprised and started laughing.

I gave baby Darcy a small wave as she was clapping her tiny hands together and laughing. She was standing on one of the chairs with my sister holding around her waist so she wouldn't fall.

I wrapped my arm around Leah's shoulder and gave her a kiss on her temple. I was now able to call her my wife, and I was proud to call her that. She was all mine now, Leah Styles. We were now a complete family, every last name being Styles. 

........

sorry this was short, but it was well sort of a prologue although it was a chapter aha 

note: Darcy is one in this chapter, but she'll be three in the next one