Another day in the pen and pretending to obey

3rd person POV

It was the next morning and once again Perry woke up wet and unhappy as he noticed he was now starting to wet in his sleep. He had not gone number two yet and his stomach was full and bloated, but he did not care and would not voluntarily do it. Perry starts to cry again and watches as Coal comes in smiling and he knows the older man is hoping for a better day than yesterday as he changes Perry's diaper and brought him down for breakfast. He sits the teen in his high chair and makes him some eggs and toast and hands it to him along with a bottle of milk. Perry sits with his arms crossed as he lets Coal feed him, but does not put up a fuss as he planned to just play along so he would not get his butt swatted again. After Coal had eaten his own eggs and toast he carried Perry upstairs and dressed him in a miniature soccer uniform outfit and smiles as he carries him to work and meets up with Wyatt and Perry looks at Eric and pulls on his ear. This was their sign that they needed to talk and to meet under the slide after they were put into the pen. Eric pulled his ear too showing he had noticed and would meet him there as their two 'daddy's' talked and laughed as they bounced the two boys trying to make them giggle and laugh, but failed as Eric and Perry just stayed silent and look ahead as they reach the wolves work place. They are taken to the baby pen and handed over to Nick who smiles and says "Hey there you two are you going to try and play with the others today?" Perry looks at the stern look at Coals face and nods not saying a word as Eric nods as well as Wyatt gives him a similar look. 

Perry's POV

Perry crawled over to the slide and goes under it and waits for Eric to join him. When he sees his friend coming under he smiles and says," We need to act like they want us too here when they are around and then in private we can act as we like too." Eric listens to him and agrees and says "good Idea Perry so today we can just go with it and do the stupid games and crafts an play with the others a bit." Perry nods and the two leave their special hiding place and start to build blocks with a couple of other little boy's who were all into being babies. They cooed and giggled as they played and babbled to each other and Perry and Eric played along and did so too with Nick watching them and smiling.

Coal and Wyatt's POV

The two males were hard at work cutting lumber to use for house, furniture and other uses. As they worked they talked about their baby's and Wyatt says," Eric actually behaved this morning and let me feed and dress him without a fuss." Eric had been fighting him since day one and that usually ended up with the boy earning a spanking. It was strange to see the boy behaving for once. Coal nods his head and says "I know what you mean Perry is the same way I think they are finally getting that they are our baby's now and are trying to accept it." As they were fixing to head to lunch a care worker runs up and says to Coal," Come quickly your baby has fallen and hurt his leg." The wolf runs quickly over to the baby pen to see Perry crying on the ground and Nick trying to calm him as he comes over "Thank Goodness you're here he was playing tag and a baby tripped him on purpose," he says as he hands Perry to his daddy.

Third Person POV

The adult male looks down at his baby's skinned knees and then over to the boy who tripped him to see him getting his bottom spanked by the worker who had came to get him. Coal rocks Perry in his arms as Nick cleans up his leg with a wipe and puts some frog band aides on them. Perry stops crying a bit and sniffles as Coal kisses his knees," there we go all better now no more tears okay." The teen nods as he is sat back down and Nick say's to Coal "sorry about that, but he would not calm down for me." He nods and say's "no problem but keep an eye on him for today I will be done with work in a few hours." Coal went back to work and told Wyatt what had happened and in the baby pen Eric was trying to make Perry feel better as they waited for their daddy's to come and get them. When the time came the two boys crawled over to them knowing they were not supposed to walk and Coal and Wyatt pick them up and cuddle them as they head home. Perry looked up as his daddy says "tonight I think I know a little boy who needs a bath and some medicine to help him go poo so his belly will feel better." The little boy was about to protest, but decides not too knowing what that would earn him as he is carried into their house.

)v