ⓢⓘⓑⓛⓘⓝⓖⓢ - ⓕⓔⓘ

ι own noтнιng oтнer тнan тнe ѕтory all cнaracтerѕ go тo тнeιr creaтorѕ and yoυ вelong тo yoυ! enjoy!!- written by jellystars!

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・

" UGH!!! WHY WON"T IT OPEN!!!" you screamed at the top of your lungs trying to open a bottle for a kid who couldn't do it. "m-mam u-um " "ssshhh! i think i got the hang of this know!!" the kid sweat dropped and waited for you to open the darn thing . a hand took the bottle from yours and opened it without a problem. you puffed you cheeks and crossed arms as your brother fei handed the bottle to the young kid"Thanks mister!" "no problem" fei waved as the boy ran off . "(y/n) i was waiting for you to come home! where were you?" you awkwardly looked at your brother and played with you figures"well me and my friends wanted to go out for snacks ..." "(y/n) what did i tell you about having snacks before dinner!" "not to eat them unless dire consequences" "and-" oh boy there he goes again with his hour long lectures ,he's been like this ever since you two were little he would always baby you and it would get kinda annoying in your opinion. " (y/n) are you even listening to me?" "whats for dinner?"" so yo weren't listening " you walked away and headed towards home, your brother caught up and puffed his cheeks " (y/n) why did you leave me behind" you stood silent and kept walking " (y/n)! hey (y/n) !" your brother frantically waved his arms in front of you. you tried to hold your laugh in ,you tried smiling instead . fei kept trying to get you attention by waving his arms like a crazy nut job, by bribing you with things you liked , threatening to punish you from hanging out with your friends . you just kept walking until you stopped at the road with no light " should i cross it?" "cross what?" "oh heck it i'll just run" "y'know i can hear you right?" "i'm gonna run it!" "wait hold up!" you ran across the street the cars beeped at you ,but come on there's a stop sigh for a reason!you ran a little to fast and accidentally tripped and fell over. fei caught up to you and picked you up quickly and ran across the street " woah you just saved my butt , thanks fei-" you smiled at your brother as he put you down crying. "hey why are you crying?" you waved your hands in front of fei as he started to wail" because you could've died (y/n) and i wouldn't have anyone! i'd be alone a-and " you quickly hugged your green haired brother and your eyes started to water. you had never really seen your brother cry before." stop crying i didn't die! if you keep crying your going to make me cry " you sniffed as you wiped your tears from your eyes" and there were hardly any cars there so stop crying ok" your brother looked at you and smiled a little ,wiping the tears that were on the corners of his eyes "yeah your right l-lets just go home""great! glad you agree ! oh and thanks for making a weird scene in public" you coked up a bit trying to smile. "hey look now your crying!" "n-no i'm not! " "are too!" "am no- fei!! " your brother picked you up and placed you on his shoulders and giggled " FEI YOU KNOW HOW I HATE HEIGHTS!!!" your brother ran toward home and laughed , ignoring your protests " I SWEAR IF I FALL!!!" you screamed at the top of your lungs ,earning stares from people passing by. oh boy how at times your brother would make you wanna punch him in the face and want too hug him.

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・

me: welp hope you enjoyed!! and sorry it took long ! (◡△◡✿)

fei: i don't know about this one...

me: sssssshhhh be quite its night time , no one speaks at nighttime ,you can get in trouble at nighttime

fei: right....

me: well stay cute!!★~(◠︿◕✿)