New Friends

Hey guys I'm not always gonna update like this this soon if you guys have any ideas for me please comment I'd love to read them! 😁
*********************************************************
D.J. POV
*************

     After school Mr.Matthews drove us to his apartment building the apartment was bigger than mine well mine only had two bedroom and one bathroom but that didn't bother me. "So how long have you guys all known each other"? They all seemed to be good friends so why not ask.

"Well me Riley and Maya have know each other for quite a few years (AN- I don't know how many, if any of you do please tell me),and I love them to death and we all just met Lucas last year and we all have been very good friends since". Farkle was so goofy about it I was trying not to laugh. "Would you consider us friends D.J.".

I was nervous about answering I'd just met them, as we walked into what seemed to be Riley's room and we all sat in her bay window while I thought about it. "Yeah sure why not". As soon as I said that they all crushed me in a hug. "Guys need to breath". They all let go except Farkle. "Farkle I don't mind hugs but you need to let go". He let go blushing madly, does Farkle like me or is he just embarrassed that he was last to let go? "I'm guessing Farkle's the hugger"?

"No, normally Riley is". We all just looked at Farkle while we he blushed madly Maya just grinned.

"Hey I'm just happy to have another friend". We couldn't blame him it was nice to have new friends.

"Oh we can't blame him it's always nice to get a new friend or friends". I leaned forward and hugged him then we all hugged again. "Guys... air"!

~~~~~Time skip brought to you by princess Riley~~~~~
D.J. POV
**********

It had been a few hours and it was getting late we had talked, and watched movies Farkle fell asleep half way though the movie and Maya had to trick him by saying if he got up she would kiss him, to get him up when he did she just flicked him in the nose we all laughed even Farkle. "Bye guys I'm gonna get going".

"Ok bye D.J.". Riley hugged me for the six time today and me, Farkle, and Lucas started walking home.

After 20 minutes on the subway we finally got off man that place stunk."Ok bye guys this is my stop". Lucas walked up to his apartment building and we all waved good bye I made a mental note of his address just in case I had done this with Riley to.

"Bye Lucas". Me and Farkle said that at the same time and we both started blushing.

"They so like each other". Lucas thought we wouldn't hear that but we did and now we were blushing even deeper red.

It was kind of true but Farkle says he loves Riley and Maya to so he may or may not love me. "I love you like Riley and Maya so of course I like you". Oh that's good I couldn't help it I gave him a hug which made him blush more.

"So Riley told me that you wanted to be called Johnny Barnes for a while what was that about"? He looked a little embarrassed but for the rest of the walk to my house he told me all about it, from how he and Riley didn't like there year book photo titles to how Riley found her dark side. We laughed about it and half way there we locked arms and I put my head on his shoulder it was nice to actually feel like I could talk to somebody for once without them making fun of me or calling me little dumb D.J. instead he called me Dj.

We were about a block away when a car pulled up and Farkle said he had to go. "Bye Farkle". I smiled and we hugged again I think we took a little to long because the driver honked at us to hurry up.

I kept walking and I was nearing the area where Monica took my jacket I put the one Farkle gave me in my bag just in case I don't know why the driver picked Farkle up back there he was driving the same way I was walking he was turning I was just happy Monica wasn't there. I got home and when I went inside I saw my dad his breath reeked of alcohol. "Where were you D.J."?

"With a friend". I was telling the truth I always told him the truth or else he would give me a black eye.

"Liar you don't have any friends"! Of course he didn't believe me today he threw me to the floor and socked me in the eye that will look great tomorrow. "Go to your room you delinquent".

I did as he said I knew he would be gone in the morning so I didn't bother calling Turner I got on some pajamas and went to bed.

~~~~~Magical Time Skip~~~~~

D.J. POV
************

I woke up put on my nice red crop top with a white tank under it, my one pair of nice skinny jeans and my black converse they were the only shoes I owned and put on Farkle's jacket and headed out I decided to call Turner for a ride. A few minutes later he showed up and I hopped in his car. "Hey Dj, what happen to your eye I told you to call me if he was home drunk"! He did but I couldn't avoid it.

"I.. I didn't know he was home and he was right at the door I couldn't hide". I wasn't gonna cry I never cried I just felt like it.

"You were home late weren't you". He knew everything I couldn't hide anything from him.

"Ya I made some friends and I went to one of their houses". He was smiling he was happy to hear I had friends I'm guessing.

"Good I'm glad to hear you have friends, but I'm gonna call child protection services next time he does something like this". I was smiling now I'd finally get out of there but where would I go, I was so happy to have friends and I didn't want to lose them.

We got to school and I got out and just waved goodbye.

"Hey D.J."! I heard Farkle and walked over to him and put my hood up hoping he wouldn't notice my black eye. "What happen to your eye"? Man he noticed.

"I fell that's all". I was on the verge of tears for once in my life I felt bad lying to him. He reached forward and put my hood down he was shocked to see my eye.

"Does it hurt"? He tucked a piece of my short dark caramel hair behind my ear to get a better look at it.

"Ya". I wiped my eye trying not to cry, I never cry why am I trying not to now? Is it because there's actually someone who cares that I do.

He noticed I felt tears start coming down my face. "Hey it's ok you still have pretty blue eyes no matter what, now what really happen". He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug I wrapped mine around his neck and just cried into his shoulder while he stroked my hair.

"I can't tell you Farkle I'm sorry". I felt someone else put there arms around me and another, and another Riley, Lucas and Maya just the people I wanted to see me like this I pulled away and wiped my eyes then they all saw my black eye.

"D.J. what happen to your eye". Lucas seemed concerned but angry.

"I... I... I got jumped by some bully that's also the reason I didn't have a jacket on my first day of school to". I hated lying to them but I didn't want to lose them so I had to.

"Ok, your coming to my house after school so that bully doesn't mess with you and then one of us is gonna walk you home and to school every day so you hopefully they'll leave you alone". Riley was so nice I honestly didn't want go home I was hoping he wouldn't be home... just hoping that's all I ever do.