the slenderman mansion

Unknown person pov huh a house on fire...zalgo I whispered angry while he tortured her in there I have to save her but I barley now my powers but still! I resuce her and took her to the mansion and gave her to slenderman. "slenderman says what this? I yell please you have to save her she going to die he gasp once he notice her hair it was Bridgette he hurry up to the basement to put everlasting powers thgat beyond his control in her muscles, lungs ,waist ,ribs, bones this was the only way to save this girl as her hair sacred on the bed. slenderman pov this was the only way to save my old friend to turn her into a proxy her eyes slowly open but I doubt she remembered us
Beatrice pov I woke up a...no he had no face no lips or ears I almost scream but he covered my mouth he ask me if I knew who I was or who was the creepypasta family or him I was confused I shook my head somehow I could see him frown freaky! As I tried to get up he said becareful you might hurt yourself I nodded I said you look familiar? The tall man was quiet and said really? I said yeah then he gulp while saying well am slenderman and he took me upstairs everyone stared at me I was uncomfortable one of them almost cry then before they could hug me slenderman said this is Beatrice she has amnesia she has no memory of her childhood or family a little bit...everyone gasp then keep quiet a boy with a black skin cry but back way and ran somewhere a brown hair with a white mask chased after him I was confused everybody knows me here?as I wonder around this place I guess this is my new home everyone seems so quiet but nice some of them are funny too I giggle but...a teenage girl about my age sat next to me I said hi shyly she waved back while saying hi I'm clockwork but my friends call me clocky or my boyfriend ticci Toby over there we call him Toby though sometimes he doesn't like it though he has a twin sister Tina but she not here right know it was so funny how Jeff got mad at her chased her around the house she stole his knife's then Toby kick him in the nuts and gave her a piggy back ride to his room lock it and they ate pancakes together your going to like it here everyone nice here also emily the lost angel here to she only 12 and don't worry were just  welcome to the creepypasta family Beatrice I nodded then she patted my head and left to the kitchen there are really nice here I saw Jeff and Ben playing video games when clockwork left I know there names now because they told me even basically every one did clockwork right I do like it here!

A/n:Till the next chapter everyone have a very creepy day! Follow my friends psycho sinked and sanja warriors! Also new creepypastas are coming in this book soon so bye!