Draco x Reader

A/n The Halliwells are in another cool show. It's call Charmed if you've heard of it.

Draco's POV

I sat in class by........y/n....the only mudblood in our house, but I think she's hiding something. Theirs no way she could be a mudblood. Maybe a half blood but not a mudblood. She is cute and all-wait I can't think of her like that! If she's a mudblood then she's a mudblood...a hot one anyway. What the fuck Im I thinking!? Before I knew it class was over. Three year at this school and I'm falling for a mudblood! I walked down the hall to my dorm. Once I entered I heard someone crying on the other side of the couch. I walked over and saw y/n crying. Why was she crying she was one of the most joyful people I know. I knelt down beside her.
"Are you ok?" I asked emotionlessly.
"Why would a pure blood like yourself care!" Y/n yell, which made me flinch.
With that she got up and left. People came in snickering and laughing.
"What a baby! It seems the filthy of all filthiest mudblood ran off crying like the little baby she is!" One of the slitherins laughed.
I walked over to him and punched him in the face hard enough to where he hit the floor.
"She is not a mudblood! Maybe a half blood but not a mudblood!" I yelled.
"Oh and how would you know?" Someone asked.
"Because no mudblood ever made it into our house and we all know that will never happen!" I yelled leaving the dorms and searching for y/n.

Readers POV

I walked down the hall passed a few people in my house. When I passed them they would call me mudblood, or filthy mudblood. Tear streamed down my face as I walked into the whomping willow. It was dark a dusty but I didn't care. I wasn't crying from the remarks. I was crying because of the secret. I was a pure blood, but not just any pure blood. A Halliwell and yes certain Halliwells had married muggles, white lighters, other wizards, like my mother, and warlocks. Everyone knows that most Halliwells don't live as long of a life as a normal witch or wizard can. I was sent here to be as normal as possible so that the demons won't locate me.
Not many have but I always keep the Halliwell book under my bed and poisons in my pocket at all times. I took out the photo of my mom, dad, brother, and me. I cried and held the picture close. It wasn't long until someone else came in. I quickly hid under the old bed. Foot step come up the stairs and into the room I was in. I noticed it was some one from the school.
"Y/n I know your here. Come out please," a boys voice called out.
I knew it was Malfoy. He sighed and walk out of the room and down the hall. I shook my head and crawled out from under the bed. I walked over to the room Draco walked into.
"What do you want Draco?" I asked.
"Oh, hey I wanted to asked you something," Draco said turning around.
"Ok what?"
He opened his mouth to say something but shut it again. He shook his head a little and kissed me blankly. I stared at him is shock. The kiss was more of a peck, but still.
"S-sorry, I-I just could h-help myself," Draco stumble over his words.
"It's o-ok..." I answered quietly.
Draco look up at me with wide eyes. I looked away sadly though. If this were to happen then the secret could break lose and spread. Then comes my death. I shut my eyes letting the tears fall. It's not that I didn't like him it's just....Without any warning I fell a pare of arms rap around me. I opened my eyes a little to see Draco hugging me. I snuggled into his chest and hugged back. I didn't want it to end. I know why Malfoy is here. He wants to now my blood type.
"Pure blood," I said quietly.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm a pure blood," I said a little louder.
Draco pulled away. "Why didn't you say so? Who are your parents?"
"Because I was scared and I can't tell you that."
Draco's cold lips hit mine. His hands rested at my waste. I closed my eyes and rapped my arms around his neck. He pick me up and sat me on the bed. I knew what this would have let to but I wasn't ready.
"Draco..."
"Hmmm?" He asked.
"..." I couldn't say anything.
"It's ok if you don't want to or if your not ready. I'm not going to rush you."
I smiled up at him and kiss him gently. He kissed back. It didn't last long. Once we pulled away Draco helped me up as we left back for the school.

Two years later Draco's POV

Y/n and I have met up and talk in the whomping willow. I found out she was a Halliwell but she made me promise not to tell anyone though. As I made my way in it was a lot cleaner. It seems y/n has been working on it. It was brighter too. I made my way up the stairs and say y/n with her family's spell book. I walked over and sat next to her. She smile over at me. She had a beautiful smile. I smiled back.
"So what happen to you?" Y/n asked.
"Pansy," I shuttered.
"Hhahahaha. I have to wonder how stupid she is at times," y/n said.
I smirked. Y/n has a beautiful laugh and I wanna hear her laugh. So before y/n could do anything I started tickling her. She was laughing so hard.
"D-Draco hahaha I-I hahaha I can't breath hahaha!"
I stopped as y/n laughed a bit.
"Um Draco.."
Before I could say anything y/n kissed me. I kissed back and got her on my lap. She rested her arms around my neck. I pulled away looking in y/n eyes.
"Are you sure your ready," I asked.
Lemon time
Y/n noded. I smiled and kissed her a bit harder. One of y/n hands tugged at my hair gently. I slipped my hands downwards rubbing her ass and giving it a rough squeeze. Y/n moan as I took my chance starting a tongue war. To my surprise y/n won, but either way I let her sweet tongue explore my mouth. After a bit we broke apart for air. I gently started kissing down her jaw line to her neck. Before long she let out a moan. It seems like I found it. I continued sucking there she moan out my name. Now there was a black, purplish mark on her neck showing she was mine. She smirked pinning my down nibbling on my ear causally butting it at times. Before long she gentle put her knee at my member gentle rubbing it. I let out a moan. And flipped us over throwing off my shirt and gentle taking off y/n. Then came her bra.
I latched my mouth on her right bud and suck hard messaging the other one. She moaned softly and I switched and continued. Once I was done I pulled her pants and thongs off at once. I gentle slipped a finger in. Slowly moving it in and out of her I add one more stretching out her tight little pussy. She moan in pleasure as I did so. I pulled out of her and licked my fingers until they where was nothing. Y/n unbutton my pants and pulled them off.

Readers POV

I could clearly see a Draco was BIG. I ganged enough courage and pull off his boxers to see his throbbing cock. I look up at his and smiled. He smiled back as I out my arms around his neck. Draco quickly inserted inside of me as I yelped in pain. Seconds later I gentle move my hips against his causing up to both moan. Draco started out at a slow pace.
"D-draco please go f-faster..." I moaned out.
He did so pounding into my tight little pussy. I moan loudly as he did. Continued until he hit something sending me sky high.
"R-right there!" I moaned out.
Draco continue pounding into me until I felt something tighten up in my lower stomach. I claw down his back.
"S-shit Draco I-I'm gonna..."
"Go head!" He yelled.
I moan his name loudly before coming. Draco quickly pulled out and came on my stomach moaning. We both panted trying to catch our breath. After a while we got cleaned up and left. Once in our house dorm Draco got me into his room pinning me to the wall. I smirked and shoved him on the bed.

A/n Ok well if you want you can request if you like and thank you