Eleven~Threesome

Amy sat by the console and bit her lip. She watched the doctor rip off his tweed jacket and bend down to push the console buttons.

She began to feel wet. Her fiancé wasn't travelling with her today, the two were alone.

Amy walked up to the doctor and pressed her pussy against the doctor's ass. She pushed tightly. The doctor put his head up and looked at her. "No no no no." He said. "Please." She felt a familiar wet puddle grow in her thong. "No, remember Rory? Your fiancé! Duh!" He yelled. She hugged him and whispered in his ear. "Please." She nibbled it a small bit. She grabbed the doctor's member through his pants and squeezed tightly. She felt it grow large, an erection was forming.

She sat down and pulled the doctor by his collar with her. She began palming his member through his black pants. He gave her a hug as an apology, and unclasped her bra. As his member got bigger, her ripped off her shirt and leaned in for a kiss.

"We shouldn't do this. No." He shook his head and stood up. "Oh, come on!" Amy went down on her knees. She ripped his pants down by his ankle, and drooled at the sight of his member slapping his stomach and nearly touching her mouth. Amy opened her mouth wide and began to shove his dick in tightly. She bobbed her head back and forth.

After a while she laid the doctor down on the two chairs, and ripped off his shirt. She took off her bra and straddled him.

She sat next to him and he began fingering her up from the bottom of her tight, denim skirt. He drew gentle circles and then pulled up his pants quickly as Rory, her fiancé, came through the doors. "Amy!" He yelled, to see her boobs dangling out over her tank top.

"What were you doing?" "Being a bad, bad girl." She bit her lip once more. The doctor nodded his head. Rory realized that they were having sex before he came in. He became horny, and his member grew through his pants. "Well, you need to be punished."

He stormed over to Amy and began making out with her. She ripped off her skirt and sat her on his lap. He slapped her ass as she tore off his clothes. The doctor sat, staring, feeling hornier because he never got to reach his climax.

"Come on down." Amy winked at the doctor between breaths of making out with Rory. While making out, she ripped the doctor's pants. She lied on the floor, and pulled the doctor on top. The doctor entered her, while Rory sat down by Amy's head. She began running Rory's member fast. The doctor began pumping, faster and faster. He reached his full climax, and entered his cum inside Amy. He flipped over to the chairs to take a breath. Rory now had his member in Amy's mouth. The doctor began fingering Amy, until she began to let out her juicy fluids into his mouth.

Rory soon reached his climax, and filled Amy's mouth with his sweet tasting cum.

Amy sat up and began panting.

"Who's for round two?" She smirked.