Chap. 1

"Vroooom, Vroommmm"
Little Luke drives around his kitchen table. This is all that Abby Connic hears out of his mouth. Abby's a typical 13 year old girl, she gets good grades, has awesome friends, a boyfriend and a loving family. But that's not enough for her. Abby likes excitement, adventure and taking risks but her family's to uptight. All Abby wants is something exciting to happen , maybe not an alien abduction or anything like that but something like a murder. She lives in a small town just outside of Chicago. Where all the neighbours know each other's name frontwards and back. Luke likes calm. He gets scared when the telephone rings and he would never do anything to hurt Abby or his parents. Abby being a B average student at school is a "Brat" at home, as her parents call her. She doesn't get along with Luke at all. The presents of him makes her envy. Ever since the arrival of the new baby 9 years ago Abby got bumped down to second place. She's never been second place she's always been first. Her boyfriend drools over the sight of her, her best friends love her, and she's the queen bee in the local 200 kid school. She's been that way for a while now and eventually it gets boring ( only to Abby who wouldn't love being the centre of attention by everyone and everything 24/7 minus her parents ). Excitement that's all Abby Connic ever wanted. Until she finally got it.