Elijah then got up, excusing himself to go work on something else. Rebekah showed up with a bucket and began scrubbing the carpet, I think to get rid of the blood. Klaus soon returned and sat back down, reading his poem. We sat in silence, me laying my head on his shoulder with my eyes closed as I daydreamed.

"Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees. Looks like someone is worried about impending daddyhood," Rebekah said. I opened my eyes to see her staring at Klaus. I looked at him and he met my gaze before staring back down at the book.

"Nonsense. Elijah is back. In his presence, all problems turn to pixie dust and float away," Klaus said sarcastically and I giggled, smacking him gently on the arm in a small scolding. Rebekah smirked at us and went back to scrubbing.

"Strange, I don't recall any pixie dust from the coffing I was recently forced to endure," Elijah piped up, coming back into the room. I bit my lip, my usual tell tale that I was nervous. I watched the annoyed look on Klaus' face appear and I grabbed his hand, squeezing it letting him know I was here for him no matter what.

"What are you doing with mother's spell book?" Rebekah then asked. I looked over to see Elijah and he flipped open a book that rested on the table behind Klaus and I.

"Well, in exchange for my freedom I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from mother's grimoire. It'll help her learn to control her magic. Thought we'd begin with a little unlinking spell," Elijah explained and I perked up.

"Oh, my God! Thank you," I saaid and he gave me a soft smile, nodding back at me.

"Wait. You want to use her to unlink Allie from Sophie Deveraux?" Rebekah asked shock. I frowned and looked at her. Was that a problem? I didn't want to be linked to her. I looked at Klaus and he looked oddly suspicious. I rubbed at his forming frown lines and kissed his forehead.

"Sophie brought us to this town under false pretenses. She doesn't just want to take down Marcel and his minions. She wants to take Davina back," Elijah answered her. I was listening but my eyes didn't leave Klaus' as we stared into each other's eyes. "So she linked her own cause to ours with magic, threats, and half truths. Well, no more. As of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux is null and void."

"Ooh, Elijah means business," I smirked at Klaus and then looked at Elijah teasingly. "It's sexy," I winked and I heard Rebekah chuckle.

"Excuse me?" Klaus purred in my ear and I tensed up, shivering at his sexiness. God, it wasn't even a choice. Klaus had no reason to be jealous. I was just joking. And plus I wouldn't pick anyone over Klaus, not even his attractive older brother that seemed to have more morals than my boyfriend. But Klaus was...Klaus and he was mine. I liked him just the way he was. Vindictive, seductive, manipulative, and down right sexy. He has had me drooling over him the first time I ever saw him and heard his voice speak for the first time.

"What? He's my brother. I'm allowed to tease and joke. Trust me babe, I'm all yours. And God am I the luckiest girl in the whole entire world," I emphasized, meaing every word though. He smiled and kissed the side of my neck, pleased with my answer.

"Niklaus I need you to come with me. I need five minutes alone with Davina. You need to make certain that I am not interrupted," Elijah said then turned to Rebekah, "You stay here and watch Allison."

"How did I get elected supernanny? It's Klaus' girlfriend!" Rebekah shouted after him as he left the room. I gasped and pouted at her. She shrugged back at me and I moved as Klaus went to get up.

"More importantly, who put him in charge?" Klaus growled, getting up and then pulling me to my feet. "I'll call you later, love. Be safe. Stay here, please. And bye, baby Mikaelson," he said, rubbing my stomach and pecking my lips.