Season 3, Ep.3(b)- I did this

Patrick opened his eyes while Richie started kissing his Jaw down to his neck.

Richie's hands are inside his shirt exploring his body.

He felt hot and cold at the same time, there's so much emotions inside him that he wanted to sort out but he was too distracted.

He felt his ears boiling which he always gets when he's drunk and trying to think at the same time.

Richie took his shirt off and Patrick's.

The smell of alcohol made Patrick's head turn and made him feel as if he's floating.

Richie on the other hand didn't know and too distracted to know what's going on inside his head.

He was broken and so was Patrick and the situation felt right.

Patrick couldn't stop himself from moaning as Richie was sucking his nipple and playing with it using his tongue.

He unbuttoned his Jeans and took it off.

This is bad

From out of nowhere Which also taken Patrick aback, he heard it. It's probably just him.

He realised how awful this was and that it should be stopped for Kevin and Brady's sake.

They were both in their boxers when Patrick pushed Richie away.

"I can't do this, I'm sorry." Patrick looked down as he couldn't look at Richie face right now.

He felt embarrassed and ashamed, and that's probably what Richie felt too.

"No it's... It's fine. It's good that you stopped me." Richie said, he sounded sincere which made Patrick feel relieved.

Felt as if he did the right thing without stepping on anyone's foot.

"Can I sleep here? I don't think I can go home?" Patrick asked as his senses started to twirl again like a gymnast's ribbon.

"Yeah... Yeah, sure!" They sat there in silence and Patrick felt really awkward.

He took a deep breath.

"Well, I'll just sleep here in the sofa." He said and tapped the sofa in a benign way that may have something to do with being drunk.

"I'll bring you some pillow." Richie stood up and Patrick couldn't help but look at Richie's butt and the muscles on Richie's back.

Patrick always admired how manly Richie is, you wouldn't think he's gay in a million guesses.

Kevin is also prominent and masculine but there's some hints when it comes to his attitude and playfulness.

Richie came back out again and gave Patrick a pillow and a blanket.

"Sorry these are the only clean ones in my cabinet." Richie scratched the back of his head.

"This is fine, seriously." Patrick felt really tired and sleepy.

He placed the soft pillow on the edge and slumped his head.

"Well, Good night." Richie said and went to his bedroom.

Patrick closed his eyes and felt comfortable by the smell of new sheets and the softness of the blanket.

There's so much going on inside his head but there's just one song playing on top of it all.

He forgot the title but it was the song him and Kevin was dancing to at Gaymer convention, at that little prom night.

He remembered how he finally felt sure about his feelings and that Kevin was the only person that matters.