She walked into the walk-in closet so I took that opportunity to go and see if Corey was awake. I walked out of the room and quietly opened Corey's door. I smiled at the sight of him. He was still asleep with his wolf toy in one arm and the other arm hanging off the bed. His duvet was half on the bed half off and he had one leg under it, the other was hanging off the bed. He had a long day at school yesterday, so he says, so it wasn't a shock to me that he was still sleeping. I knew that once he woke up he would go straight to the kitchen. He loved Marco's breakfasts.

I walked out of the room and went back into mine. Corinne wasn't out of the closet yet so I went to lay down on the bed, which Corinne insisted on making when we came out of the shower. I lay back against the headboard facing the closet. It was five minutes more before Corinne came walking out. My jaw dropped at the sight of her. She was wearing a strapless sky blue fitted dress. It had a V neckline that showed off just enough cleavage to be sexy but not enough to be revealing. It had small diamonds going all the way down the neckline, spanning out across the dress. It had a slit on the right side of the dress, from the middle of her thigh going all the way down.

She did a twirl before smiling at me, "What do you think?"

I walked over to her speechless and took her hand in mine, walking around her slowly, taking her all in,

"There are no words in the dictionary to describe how truly beautiful you look right now. I am a lucky woman to have such a beautiful wife."

She blushed, "You like?"

I nodded, "I love," I caressed her cheek gently, "I also love you. I adore you Corinne. Worship you. Seeing you stand in front of me everyday with the beauty and personality of a Goddess makes me adore and worship you even more. You are my world. My universe, and a life without you, is one I wish not to keep living."

She smiled, "Where did that come from?"

I shrugged, "I just wanted to tell you." I lifted her left hand up and ran a finger over her wedding ring,

"You are the love of my life, always. Until death do us part."

She pressed her lips to mine, making me smile, "I love you." She murmured against my lips. I pulled away and pecked her lips once, then twice,

"I love you too."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she ran her hands down the dress she was wearing, "So you approve?"

I nodded, "Very much so. You look divine."

She smiled in thanks before walking back into the closet. She came back out no more than ten minutes later in her usual jeans but she was wearing a long jumper today. The weather had changed considerably over night so it wasn't warm today.

A knock rang through the room so I immediately went to open the door. I came face to face with William,

"What is the problem William?" I asked.

He bowed to me, "Your majesty. King Symmon's has made his move."

I raised an eyebrow at him and nodded, "We shall be down momentarily."

He nodded and bowed once again before walking away. I turned to face Corinne to see her putting on her Converses. She was very laid-back when it came to dressing. I was brought up wearing dresses and heels, tiaras and crowns but Corinne showed me the other side of things. I started to wear t-shirts, jeans and trainers and realised just how comfortable they were. The kingdom wasn't happy with my choice of attire but they are slowly learning to get used to it. Although I do love dressing up every now and again, especially for royal balls, such as the one coming up in six days.