"What?... Oh Merlin...I'm so sorry Anna..."

"Save it, I...I don't even care..."

"Anna, we all know that you care-"

"He wishes," Anna laughed bitterly. Hermione shook her head and sat next to her on the bed.

"Listen, Anna, I know you're trying to be strong, but-"

"Forget it, I'm fine," she said quickly, finding it harder and harder to keep back tears. After a few seconds of silence, the sobs that Hermione expected to come were present. Anna couldn't stop crying and Hermione pulled her into a side hug, trying to console her with kind words.

Meanwhile, Harry snogged Cho. They finally broke apart and Cho giggled.

"You're a really good kisser."

"Erm...thanks?" He said awkwardly, something felt off. Suddenly, a pain shot through his head and he blinked hard. "Oh no..." he said, realizing what be just did.

"What's wrong? Did you not like it?"

"I...I cheated on my girlfriend... This can't be happening..." he said, running a hand through his hair. Everything felt surreal. He didn't do this. Voldemort had influenced him to. Another way of pushing everyone away.

"So? Now you can have me. And I promise you I am a lot better than her," she said bitterly.

"No...you're not... I'm in love with her... Why did you do this?!"

"Me? Well, I initiated it but you were the one to go along with it-"

"I have to go," Harry said quickly, running out of the room. He didn't know where he was going or what he was going to do, but he had to do something. He had to make sure Anna didn't find out. And if she did... He shuddered at the thought, he knew his life would be a living hell because she loved revenge.

As he was running aimlessly around the school, he ran right into someone and knocked them over.

"I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, ready to reach down. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Anna, clutching her forehead. She blindly took his hand and he pulled her up. "are you okay Anna?"

"Yeah, I'm..." she opened her eyes and couldn't help but glare when she saw him. "Freaking fantastic."

"What's wrong-"

"You cheating bastard you know exactly what's wrong!" She yelled, gathering the attention of nearby students.

"Anna, I swear-"

"That you snogged Cho? Yeah, I saw you!"

"Wait a second...why were you in the room of requirement in the first place? Were you spying on me?"

"What? No, don't be so full of yourself. I had forgotten my bag and went back to get it," she said through gritted teeth. He shook his head.

"I'm so sorry, but Voldemort-"

"Ha, don't even blame this on him! I've noticed lately how you've used Voldemort as an excuse to be mean to me, to ignore me, to just be a complete douche. And I'm an idiot for actually sympathizing with you... How long have you been cheating on me anyways?"

"It was just this one time-"

"Why did I even bother asking? You've probably done it before. How can I even believe you?!" She exclaimed. Harry opened his mouth to speak, but she just shook her head. "I'm sorry I wasn't good enough... I hope you do find someone that can deal with you," the words hit Harry hard, he couldn't even form any words to fall out to Anna as she walked away.
***************
"Anna, are you okay?" Luna asked as Anna walked down the corridor, her head down. She stopped when she heard Luna's sweet voice.