I | Love At First Sight

"That concludes the first episode of Austin & Ally! Congratulations!" the producer said.

Ross's POV
I loved being a part of this show. I get to meet new people, sing and have fun at the same time! Calum and Raini always make me laugh but there was this one girl. Her name was Laura, she was unusual yet cute. She wasn't like any other girl. She is adorkable.

There was a scene in the first episode where we had to play the piano and touch our hands. We have to make it look awkward.

When I touched her hand on "accident" and looked into her dark brown eyes, it was the best feeling ever. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I would tend to look at her, she makes me want to smile. When she finds out I have been staring at her, I look away as fast as I can to make it not noticable.

Laura's POV
Woot woot! We finished the first episode of "Austin & Ally"! The cast members were A-MAZING! I cannot wait to film another episode! My "partner" on the show is Ross, I think I might have a bit of a crush on him? He is really cute.

When we filmed the scene where we had an "awkward moment", we both stared at eachotbers eyes. I loved his hazel eyes.

I think he has feelings for me. He wont take his eyes off me. I hope he likes me.