"And what a story is" another said, Nygus looked to see a white haired dead boy with shaped teeth with one red eye leaning against the wall "A tragic tale of romance,passion and a murder most foul," He sad getting off the wall and began walking towards the center.

 BlackStar pointed to him "This is going to be good" he said to Nygus.

"Ah!" Nygus yelped dropping the shovel quickly right on his oot "Hey!"

The dead not cocked his head to the side as his one eye rolled to the other side of his head "Hit it boys" he said as a group of skeletons began playing instruments, he walked over to the first one then the second, knocking on the heads with his fist as though they were a drum then the third using it as if it were a xylophone, another skeleton was at the piano playing.

"Hey he said jumping in the center in front of the three skeleton standing "Give me a listen, your corpses of cheer" he walked over to another skeleton, wrapping his arm around it "At least those of you, who still got an ear"

He grabbed the skull and turned it to face him before it so the head spun "I'll tall you a story that'll make a skeleton cry" he stopedynthe spinning by putting his finger out, it landed right on the edge of the eye socket and ran down as if it were a tear drop.

Nygus saw the dead people make way as the dead not, Soul said continued "Of our own judiciously handsome corpse Groom!" He cried out, she saw the groom bow his head and look sadly at Soul with a sad smile.

The three skeletons started chanting in song as they snapped their fingers in beat as Soul started laughing, Nygus noticed the others were singing along to this part "Die,die we all pass away, but don't wear a frown caused it's really okay"

Soul hunched over as he walked by Nygus, placing his hands in front of him as if to shield himself, "You might try n hide, and you might try n pray,but we all end up the remains of the day"

Nygus tried to walk away but, not stopping what he was doing, Liz and Patty grabbed Nygus by the shoulders and started pushing her to the stage. The other three started letting out a chorus of "Yeah,yeah,yeah,yea-ahs" before Soul put his hat back on walked over the three skeletons who were surrounding the groom.

"Well, our guy was is a hottie  know for miles around" He said a sthe skeletons jumped away from him as Soul walked over, Said have a flattered and embarrassed smile towards him as Soul continued.

 Nygus let out a grasp as she saw Soul's and the groom's shadow seemed to show the story now as Soul's showed a tall women who held out her hand to the groom which he kiss it.

"Well a mysterious stranger came into town, she was plenty good looking, but down on her cash, and our poor little boy, he fell hard and fast," he sung as the groom acted like he was fainting, falling backwards as Soul caught him with one arm pulling him back up.

He pull him back on to his feet and waved a finger at him. "When his parents said no,he just couldn't cope ad our lover came up with a plan to elope"

"Die,die we all pass away, but don't wear a frown cause it's really okay,you might try n hide,and you might try n pray, but we all end up the remains of the day" Everyone was Singng that and Soul tossed his hat on Kid.

As they continued with the chorus of yeahs, Soul sat on the counter kicking the tray that Kid was holding knocking the hat in the air and catching it and the tray, letting both roll down his arms and shoulders like a basketball as he let Kid catch the tray as they fall off bug grabbing the hat and placng it back on his head.

"Yeah, so they conjured up a plan to meet late at night, told not a soul kept the whole thing tight" Soul said as he walked over and crouched next to the groom, grabbing the edge of the tuxedo he wore "Now his father wedding tux, fit like a glove, don't need much when your really in love. Except a few things, or so I'm told, like the family jewels and a  satchel of gold" the shadows the groom standing next to a tree obviously looking for someone to come.

"Then, next to the graveyard by the old old oak tree on a dark foggy night at a quarter to three" her attention was down to Soul once more as he said the next part "He was ready to go, but where was she?"

One of the cooks, the short blonde one leaned towards Nygus, invading her personal space, though all of the dead people seemed to have been doing that, so she move forward "And then?"

Soul leaned toward her, "He waited" He relied.

Nygus move in close, "And then?" Said the taller blonde cook.

Soul seemed to look like he saw someone, holding his hat with one hand, pointing with the other "There in the shadows? Was it his girl?" He asked.

The pick haired cook leaned toward Nygus along with the black haired one "And then?"

"His heart was beating so loud, "Soul said placing a hand over his chest which it's showing his rid cage.

 Nygus leader toward Soul "And then?"  She sacked, the suspense of what  happened next was killing her than she notoc Sid wasn't watching, he turn around taking the rim of his top hat down wards covering eyes, it was something he doesn't east to see or relive for that matter.

 The shadows showed a cloaked figure laughing come up behind the groom, as the groom turned around,he let out a frightened scream, the thing behind him pounced, shrounding the whole wall where the shadow images were on in black.

"And then baby, everything went black" Soul said Ina low voice "Oh My God" Nygus whisper to herself.

 Soul jumped on top of the piano as the player played, "Now, when he open his eyes, he was dead as dust, his jewels were missing and his heart was bust" A circle had been formed by the dead people, as Soul jumped in the middle, taking step backwards toward Nygus.

"So he made a vow, lying under that tree" Soul sung an arm around Nygus as he sang the next part, "That he'd wait for his ture love, to come set him free" he said, turning Nygus to face the groom as he raised an arm to point towards the groom who smiled gently to her as he outstretched his arm for Nygus to take.

"Always waiting for someone to come take his hand" Soul shoved Nygus to him as she come tumbling towards the groom, she instinctively grabbed onto his outstretched hand, which the groom pull her towards his as he began to circle around her lifting her chin with a smile.

"When out of the blue, come this lovely young gal, who vows forever, to be by his side, And that's the story, of our own corpse Groom!" Soul sang as she step back quickly, causing Nygs o fall back, letting out another started yelp as she did.

A zombie and skeleton caught her before they started dancing to the music as the chorus of the singing came back on.

Nygus started dancing along, slowly backing towards the exit in the process, the groom turned to look at her just as she was scrambling up the stairs and ran out the door.