Chapter 3

Nygus came to, first thinking she was seeing a giant skull coming closer to but then, it became clearer and saw the dead groom and a skeleton in a fancy old clothes and was holding a large cup of coffee?.

The dead groom, leaned in closer "She must have fainted" he said I. Worry and placed a hand on the back of her head to help support it, "Are you OK?"

"Wha...what happened?" Nygus asked nervously.

" My Joe man, look like you've got yourself a breather" said Bj and was shoved aside by a tall blonde, dead girl with a knife in her head "Ooh! Dose she have a dead brother?" She asked and was then shoved aside by a little skeleton boy with brown hair.

" She so soft" the skeleton boy said poking her with a stick.

Nygus jumped t her feet n fear, "Not so fast dear, you might hurt yourself or get dizzy" the groomsaid gently.

"I declares a toast!" A blue haired dead guy with a sword going through his stomach announced, he banged his cup against a tall black haired dead girl and took a long drink of his drink," To the newly weds!"

"New weds?!" Nygus said in shock,horror and confusion.

 The groom, who Nyhus realized had black hair too but there were in dreads, also wearing a top hat with a hole in it smile and began walking around Nygus, hands on hers shoulders. "In the woods, you said your vows so perfectly" He said holding her hands showing the ring she has on than she realized that the old ring she found was a real life engagement ring and she was wearing it.

"I did?" Nygus asked in surprise then turned around, her face holding that of sheer horror. "I did....wake up!....Wake Up! WAKE UP!!" She yelled to herself as she banged her head on the table.

"Helllllloooooo! Winner coming through!" A boy with black hair with three white stripes and golden eyes but dead with a nasty scar on his neck looking like his he'd was cut off and sown back on again, walked up holding a tray with cups on it through the crowd,"Excuse me, pardon me" said the boy putting the tray on the table.

Turning to Nygus, the tray was carried off by a bunch of cockroaches, he went up to her, "My name is Death The Kid, I an the head waiter ha-ha" he said.

Nygus jumped back in fear and still horror, "I will be creating your wedding feast" Kid said.

Suddenly a snake slider out of the hole of the groom's head and transformed into a dead women with blonde hair with a braid in the front who push the dead groom aside.

" And I will be designing your wedding dress" she said.

The groom push her aside "Snakes Ahahaha" he said langhing embarrassedly than began scrolding the blonde women.

"Gaah!" Nygus let out frightened yelp as she backed away, backing into another dead guy who snapped out a "Hey!", she began backing away from them all, "Keep Away!" She said backing toward the wall. Tripping over the table and grabbing nothing but a shovel everyone looked at her "I got a......shovel.... and I'm not afraid to use it!"

" I w-want some questions N-Now!" She said.

"Answers, I think you mean answers" the blue haired guy looking at her said.

Nygus nodded. "Thanks, answers yes I want some answers" she said nervously. The dead groom walk towards her "Now, now Darling" he said "Just calm down"

" What's going on here? Where am I? Who are You!?" That last question was directed towards the guy she was now apparently married to.

"Well, that's kind of a long story" he said.