first encounter pt. 1

George: September was a very busy month for wizards residing in the UK. With everyone buzzing with excitement and hustling around to buy what they needed for the school year, it got pretty hectic. You had already seen three fights, been knocked to the ground, and had an owl swoop down and peck your head. Evidently, this was not a good day for you. But a certain red-headed fella, that you had learned was named George, swooped in and saved the day.
You were walking out of a small shop as someone came hurling at you, practically shoving you back into the store as they rushed past, knocking you straight into the boy.
You quickly started apologizing, stating that it was completely an accident. Continuing to ramble on, the same boy appeared. At first, you were caught off guard, but soon enough, your senses came back and you realized it was only a twin. Fred and George Weasley were going to be the best two accidents to ever happen to you. (Sorry for the lack of dialogue.)

Draco: First years. Disgusting, vile, childish things they are. You thought to yourself as they came rushing into the dining hall, resting your chin in your hand and your elbow on the table, giving a dramatic eye-roll and huff as they started placing them into houses.
Gryffindor!
Must be... Hufflepuff!
Tough one... Ravenclaw!
Definitely Gryffindor!
Out of the four names they had just called, Gryffindor had been called twice and Slytherin none. This was utter bullshit. What was so bad about Slytherin? Because we keep to ourselves and have opinions? That's ridiculous.
A sharp pain in your arm caused you to glare over at the boy next to you who had just roughly elbowed you.
"What?" You hissed at him, narrowing your eyes as you placed your hand over your aching arm that he so hardly elbowed.
"You have nice hands." He whispered to you, leaning his body slightly closer to yours, flashing you a bright grin before turning back to watch the first years right as the sorting hat called out SLYTHERIN!
You furrowed your eyebrows slightly before shrugging it off, glancing down at your hands subconsciously before clapping along with the rest of the Slytherin as the kid made his way over.

Tom: "Hey, you, what's your name?" A tall, lanky boy asked, making his way over to you in Herbology, draping his arm around your shoulder as he waited for you to speak your name.
"Y/n, and you?" You replied back, staying still as he did so.
"Tom Riddle." He smiled at you, a bright, pretty smile it was, and winked before leaning down and whispering in your ear, "I think I'll call you gorgeous." Before removing his arm from around you and walking off.

Luna: Wandering around on the grounds of Hogwarts was probably your favorite thing to do. You did it every night with the risk of getting caught, but it's all worth it because you got to meet Luna. Luna was brilliant, gorgeous, and downright amazing. She was so sweet and you knew instantly that you two would be best of friends.

Ron: "Ronald Weasley!" Professor McGonagall called out, searching the crowd for the boy she had just called. He stepped up to the sorting hat, sitting in the small chair as the brown, tattered hat was placed upon his head.
Everyone stopped and waited, watching as the boy was pondered over by the hat. You were secretly hoping he'd be placed in Ravenclaw, but as you soon found out, he was placed in Gryffindor. Letting out a sigh of disappointment, you turned and sat sideways in your seat, continuing to watch the first years get sorted, making occasional glances over at the Gryffindor table.
When the ceremony was over, the feast began, but you weren't feeling all that hungry so you only took a couple of bites of food.
You felt a small tap on your shoulder, causing you to turn around slightly, glancing up to see who it was. Of course, it just so happened to be Ron Weasley. How cliché can this get? You thought to yourself.

Sirius: (I think I may do this as young Sirius just to get it started, yeah?)
It was your second year at the greatest place in earth. Hogwarts. Your home, your happiness, the place where your heart resided. You loved coming her just as much as you hated going home.
Lily Potter was your best friend and you basically did everything together. She introduced you to Severus while you introduced her to James. Severus and James didn't like each other all that well, but you were still all of their friends.
Eventually, James' friends started hanging around. You learned their names were Peter, Remus, and Sirius. You and Sirius hit it off straight away.

Crabbe: Malfoy was your best friend. Your brother. Your partner in crime. The two of you were inseparable. But you didn't like each other that way, of course. So he helped you out. He introduced you to Crabbe. At first, you hesitated because, well, it's Crabbe... but eventually, you warmed up to him and realized he's an alright fella.

Cho: You met Cho the year that she was all over Harry. It angered you, but you dealt with it because Harry was your best friend and you had a huge crush on her. You were there for support when Harry stopped talking to her because she told Umbridge about DA.

Pansy: You're the cousin of Draco Malfoy, the greatest wizard of your time (In your opinion, anyway.) You guys were best friends and when Hogwarts came back around, you hung out with him and his friends constantly.
After a while, you started noticing one girl that wouldn't stay off of Draco.. She was really pretty, and you wished that you were in Draco's shoes. But you didn't dare tell anyone that.
Eventually, Draco became distant from her and started talking to you more often.
Of course, she confronted you about it and didn't seem to please. So you had to do the annoying, immature task of explaining that Draco was only your cousin and she'd be crazy to think that anything was going on between the two of you.

Bellatrix (also known as my wife): You had been known as a trouble-maker, a useless wizard that craved trouble, a careless follower of the dark lord, and many other names. You didn't care, though. You liked that people talked about you and feared you. You enjoyed the fact that your name came from people high-up in status. The dark lord also enjoyed you. He was pleased to have you on his side, as you were a powerful, cunning wizard. Thanks to the dark lord, you had come across the most beautiful woman... Bellatrix Lestrange. The two of you were so similar, so out of your minds, that someone would be crazy to try to separate the two of you.

Severus: You had favored Snape from the very beginning. You found him very interesting. In fact, you wanted to know more about him, and seeing James pick on him gave you just a reason to.
SO I REALLY HOPE THIS IS OKAY. THERE IS A PART TWO WITH TEN MORE CHARACTERS, SEEING AS AIDIA AND I SPLIT UP THE MAIN TWENTY.